23|𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"You look so beautiful." He whispered kissing up her neck and sucked on her spot. Janelle's nails dug slightly into Nehemiah's shoulder and slowly grinded against his semi-erect penis. His kisses made its way up to her jaw and desperately captured her lips into a kiss. He squeezed her throat even tighter and initiated her to grind against his lip. Their head bobbed in unison, their tongues captured in their very own slow dance. Janelle's eyebrows furrowed as the friction stimulated her clit causing pleasure to erupt in her body.

"Fuck baby." Janelle breathed heavily against Nehemiah's lips as she struggled to kiss back. "Sit on my face now." He commanded. Janelle's eyes widened but obeyed his instructions nevertheless. Janelle untied the sides of her bikini bottom and placed her knees on either side of Nehemiah's head who sat comfortbaly in the water waiting to taste what his wife had in store for him.

Janelle slowly lowered herself onto his tongue and gasped at the feeling, her body relaxed as she slowly crumbled against the pleasure. His tongue slid up her slit and he used his fingers to separate her lips presented her vulva. He began to flick at her clit making her squeal and shudder. "Mm fuck." She dragged out softly wrapping her fingers inbetween his locs.

Nehemiah's lips enclosed on her clit sucking on it softly groaning at her juices beginning to flow. "Fuck, right there baby." Janelle moaned who started to lightly twerk on his face taking control over her pleasure. "Mhm don't stop, right there baby, right there." Janelle gasped her legs beginning to quake slightly. "It feels so good." She squealed.

Janelle began to grind on his face desperately chasing her orgasm, Nehemiah let her use him to chase her nut, he pulled awah and started to rub her clit igniting more pleasure to ripple through her body. "That's it baby, chase yo' nut." He encouraged. Janelle cried out in pleasure feeling her peak rushing in, she continued to grind as her body jerked every now and then. She steadily got off of his face and licked off her juices that was rolling down his neck and on his lips. Her tongue pushed its way through his lips and sucked on it.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Janelle whispered turning her back to him and walking into the bedroom without looking back.

Nehemiah stared at her backside jiggling with every step and waited outside a little before drying himself off and placing a little oil onto his body so he wasn't ashy. Meanwhile Janelle was cleaning herself up and placing on white lingerie, knowing white was his favourite colour on Janelle she decided to wear it for him.

Walking out of the bathroom, Janelle saw Nehemiah sitting on the edge of the bed waiting patiently for her with his junior ready for any form of stimulation. Janelle placed a gentle peck onto Nehemiah's lips and lowered herself down on his knees. She was going to improvise inflicting pleasure onto her husband.

She slowly undid his drawstring and slowly pulled down his trunks down to his knees. Janelle stared at it in shock, taking notice of the width and length, she was heavily regretting what she was about to do worrying she would do a bad job.

"It's so pretty." She mumbled wrapping a hand against it. She kissed the kissed the tip and up and down his shaft slightly teasing Nehemiah who sucked in a deep breath. Janelle stuck out her tongue and licked his tip like a lollipop before taking him into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and bobbed her head slowly. "Fuck." She heard him grown making her inwardly smile and she felt her wetness. Janelle rubbed her opening and used her arousal to play with his balls and used her other hand to jack off any part of his shaft she couldn't reach.

Janelle went a little faster and made her movements more sloppy saliva dripped down her chin and made a mess. Janelle continued to use her tongue to swirl against his shaft as he was in her mouth. "Keep going baby, you're doing so well." Nehemiah encouraged heavily breathing.

Janelle brought her head up and focused on his overly sensitive tip and used her hands to massage the rest of his manhood, her hands twisting and gripping him, not too tight but pleasurable. "Im about to nut baby." Nehemiah groaned placing his hand on Janelle head pushing her head down for her to take him all in again which she moaned at. The vibrations was enough for Nehemiah to release his warm and sweet nut which she swallowed and used the rest to carry on sucking on him.

Nehemiah applied a bit of pressure to pull Janelle off who was giggling and layed in the middle of the bed. Nehemiah went on top of her removing her panties to the side and rubbed his erect throbbing penis against her clit making Janelle sigh out in pleasure. "You ready?" Nehemiah asked.

"Im ready." Janelle nodded, once she gave him the okay, he pushed through the opening of her vagina making her hiss. He slowly entered and once all of him was in, he stopped his movements sho she would grow accustomed to his size. "You okay baby?" He asked kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, you can move now." Janelle assured staring into his face. Nehemiah began to move his hips, he hissed at her gripping him but continued to plessure himself and his wife. Janelle let out small sighs of bliss making him smile and speed uo the pace a little.

"Mm Nehemiah!" Janelle gasped gripping his forearm in suprise. Nehemiah pounded into Janelle mercilessly making her squeal and curl her toes, her heavy breathing, Nehemiah's groans and skin clapping was all that was heard.

"Ugh fuck, keep going baby." Janelle groaned resting her head on the pillow enjoying the tingles rippling through her body. "Im gonna cum!" She gasped picking her head up and shutting her eyes closed tightly. "Mhm go ahead and open your eyes princess." Nehemiah shook his head tapping at Janelle's face.

"Open ya mouth." He ordered gripping her jaw, once she did, he spit in her mouth ordering her to swallow it which is exactly what she did. "Baby! Don't stop, I'm right there." Janelle begged.

"Fuck I'm close too, where you want it at?" Nehemiah asked looking into her eyes. "In me, fuck baby put it in me!" Janelle begged tears streaming endlessly down her face. Soon enough they became undone and tried to catch their breath.

Janelle couldn't wait and inserted Nehemiah into her and began to ride reverse cowgirl, she started to ride slowly before she picked up the pace and went on her toes to be more rough with. She quickly slammed down against him, their cum sticking to her cheeks and his pelvis. Nehemiah slapped her ass repeatedly, "Fuck baby, what are you doing to me?" He rasped squeezing her hips guiding her hips.

"Mhm Nehemiah you feel so good! Fuck! Im so close baby." Janelle moaned into the air, Nehemiah gathered strength and went on his knees pushing Janelle's back into making their position doggy style and drilled violently into her. Janelle clenched the sheets and began to squirt but he wouldn't let up that easily. "W-Why are you f-fucking me like this?" Janelle sobbed with her eyelash extensions spread out on the bed, hair sweated out.

Janelle frantically searched for sense of stability and threw her hand back to push against Neheniah's body. He grabbed her hand and pinned it behind her back. He lifted one leg and still pounded into hearing her tap the bed violently meaning she tapped out, but he wouldn't stop until they came once again.

All he could hear was her sobs of pleasure, their skin and the bed hitting the wall. He gripped her throat and brought her back up against his front and pulled her into an extremely sloppy kiss. "I-I love you." Janelle sobbed her body twitching as she rubbed her clit and squirted all over the bed. She passed out immediately after. Nehemiah came in her and passed out immediately after aswell.

-

I have been writing this for TWO HOURS. i need comments, votes and all!

What a smut scene, im not reall good at those and didn't actually proof read to be fair so it is what it is.

I am tired, need sleep and will update very soon.

Also im writing a new book and will actually publish it when im finished, i dont want frequent updates to be fair.

anyways $nellenation and janelle's angelz, until we see again! 🎀