07|𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝙴 𝙼𝚈...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙉𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙁𝘼 like a tangled mess as their legs were plaited together and his hands caressed the outerskirts of her cellulite filled thigh. A slight purple LED was lit up in his black and royal blue interiored master bedroom, the two were watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit to pass by time. They had finished season one and two all episodes and were now on season three episode four.

Janelle's manicured nails grazed the back of Nehemiah's head lightly, they were comfortable and in their zone. Janelle's attention span was now running low and she just stared at the side of Nehemiah's face. Her eyes trailed from his perfectly arched eyebrows, to his plump two-toned lips, his beard that was always kept up to shape and then his melanin radiating off of the LED's.

Janelle gripped his chin and brought their faces closer to where she began to kiss on his neck making his eyes flutter closed. She then attatched their lips together and swiped her tongue against his bottom lip in which their tongues danced against one another's, Nehemiah sat up with a grip on Janelle's thigh where he brought one leg over to straddle his lap.

Janelle's hands got tangled in his curly locs where their kiss got extremely heated, it was a slow, nasty, sloppy kiss which Janelle rocking back and forth against Nehemiah's semi-hard erection. Nehemiah sucked onto Janelle's tongue and brought his hand to her behind where he slapped and then gripped it, his fingers pressing against her damp vagina. Janelle breathlessly moaned at the action and placed her right hand underneath his shirt stroking his abs and tracing her hands further down to the hem on his boxer briefs.

Nehemiah and Janelle both knew they couldn't take it far and pulled away with heavy breathing and small traces of saliva on the side of their mouth. Both lips were heavily swollen as they stared into each others eyes to stabalise their breathing.

"We need to talk about this." Nehemiah breathlessly huffed running his fingers through his locs. "Agreed." Janelle nodded.

"So is celibacy on the table for you, because I know it's on the table for me. I want my first time to be with you and for us to expand our sex life with each other." Nehemiah started stroking her back. "Celibacy is on the table for me and that also means no self affliciation. No sex of any kind until marriage." The pair nodded at their final agreement.

"What about showers, and heated kisses like we'd just done?" Janelle asked. "Showers should be okay if we maintain our self-control and heated kisses should be just fine, we just can't lead it into more than we intend to do." Nehemiah stated making Janelle sigh in relief.

"Be ready by 9 tomorrow." Nehemiah randomly spoke imterruptimg their silence. "Pardon?" Janelle asked. "9 be ready for me to pick you up and treat you like a queen." Nehemiah miled kissing her lips a dew times before turning back to the TV.

Janelle sat on his lap in shock before laying her head on his shoulder to fall asleep not wanting to watch the show anymore.

❦︎

It was nearing eight-fifty and Janelle was just applying the finishing touches onto her looks. Taking the silk wrap off her silk press tape ins, this time they were straight with a middle part. She claw clipped the hair up perfectly and sprayed her body down in her fragrence and placed on her shoes.

The satin black dress stopped midway calf and it was form-fitted in the waist and slightly loose in the bottom, Janelle strapped up her heels placing a sparkly black clutch in her hand and descended down the steps where Nehemiah was patiently waiting for her with a singular rose in hand.

"Wow...you look beautiful." Nehemiah fumbled at his words and was starstruck from Janelle's appearance. "Thank you baby, you look handsome." Janelle complimented making his cheeks heat up.

Nehemiah wore black dress shoes and black dress pants with a turtle neck which was decorated by their matching cross necklaces. His gold shiny rolex sat on his wrist and he smelt breathtaking. His locs were retwisted and they were let loose tonight, his locs resting on his shoulders. "You ready?" Nehemiah asked making Janelle nod. They walked outside and to Janelle's suprise there sat a freshly waxed limo.

"Miah what is this?!" Janelle shrieked and turned to him where he had his ohone out recording her reaction. "You like it?" He chuckled. "I love it!" Janelle kissed his cheek and rushed to open the door until Nehemiah smacked her hand down.

"What was that for?" She hissed stroking the developing red mark. "Don't open doors in my presence Neillie, I'm forreal." He straight-faced her and then opened the door for her. Janelle was met by two champagne glasses and another singular rose.

❦︎

Their journey came to a halt as the car stopped right infront of the restaurant stairs. Flashes and yelps were heard from outside which only meant one thing, the paparazzi were awaiting for there arrival. Janelle looked at Nehemiah's face with worry and he assured her that her face will be covered from them.

Nehemiah got out from his side and opened Janelle's door who covered her bust with her clutch and he protected her face. His left arm looped around her waist bringing her closer as they rushed up the stairs into the building.

"Good evening Mr Love, the skyscraper is awaiting for you." The host greeted and led them to the elevator. After the elevator ride, the pair were met with a candle lit dinner on the roof of the building overlooking LA.

"Baby this is so pretty!" Janelle gushed before pecking all over his face leaving gloss everywhere. Nehemiah right hand rested on her butt whilst the other was locked around her waist, he bent down to kiss her lips multiple times and led her to her seat. "Whats on the menue?" Janelle asked.

"Steak with garlic mayo, stringbeans and mashed potatoes." Nehemiah smiled reciting one of her favourite meals. "You remembered?" Janelle cooed reaching over stroking his beard and then pulling him into a kiss. Nehemiah sucked on her bottom lip before they pulled away and talked until their food arrived.

❦︎

The two had finished their food and were waiting for their dessert to artive, one of her favourites, Apple Crumble. It was a childhood favourite and Janelle ate it ridiculously. The waiter had given them a massive bowl of it as Janelle fed Nehemiah and herself, Nehemiah was constantly looking at his watch and then up at the sky causing Janelle to scrunch her eyebrows.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked placing the spoon down. "Stand up for me princess and go to the railing." He spoke lifting Janelle up. "What is this for-" Janelle started before he shushed her and told her to be patient.

Fireworks started going off and Janelle gazed at them in awe loving the show until one last firework went off spelling, 'Janelle will you be my girlfriend?" Her jaw dropped and turned around to see Nehemiah with a bouquet of roses and a ring box in hand. He was grinning all teeth whilst Janelle had tears pouring down her face.

"Yes! Of course I will!" Janelle sobbed throwing herself in his arms catching his lips into a heated kiss. "Mhm," Nehemiah groaned releasing his lips from hers and placing the ring on her middle finger on the left hand.