Ready... Fight!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yoshinon: Onee-san.

Tohka looks at the puppet.

Tohka: my name is Tohka.

Yoshinon: Tohka-change, I feel bad for you. But it looks like they have grown tired of you.

This took by suprised Geats, Tycoon and Tohka.

Geats: Tohka, doesn't listen that stupid puppet.

The second that Geats look back droping his guard Da•Paan takes the opportunity after seen this and he quickly charge towards Geats taking him by suprised. So he quickly push Tohka away and gets a shiled bash on the face. His look a like than charge towards Tycoon and Yoshinon, but what she didn't expect was Buffa to strike her from behind with his Zombie Breaker.

Yoshinon: thank you bull-san

Buffa than looks at the spirit scaring them until he points at them.

Buffa: take them away from this place.

Buffa than graves her by the leg and throws her away from the group, he than place the Zombie Breaker on his shoulder and pulls the level.

Poison Charge

Buffa: I will deal with the faker. And make sure that stupid puppet doesn't provoke her.

He than started to walk were he send Geats look a like, they see him disappear in the shadows until they start to hear gun shoots they look and see Geats and Da•Paan having their battle. Geats was shooting at him but his adversary was dodging the bullet with easy. He than switch his Magnum to its rifle mode and aims at Da•Paan but he disappeared from his sight.

Geats: where did he go?

Da•Paan throws his shield toward Geats knocking his Magnum Shooter out of his hand. Geats quickly looks were the shield came from but what he sees was a pair of boots colliding to his face sending him back. Da•Paan quickly stands up and picks up the Magnum Shooter and started to shoot at him while he was still on the ground but he rolls out of the way and quickly stands up and takes cover but his adversary continues to fire at him until he stops for a second. He looks and sees Tohka struggling trying to take the Magnum Shooter off of his hands, until Da•Paan slaps her on the face.

Geats after seen this he gets out of his cover and dash towards Da•Paan. But he fires at him, But Geats press the button on this Driver.

Revolve on!

His Magnum armor change to its lower body.

He than spins the disk of the buckle than press the trigger and than his Visor change color to purple and does a spin

Magnum Strike