Chapter 5

Three weeks later
-------
I loved my plan and it was now in action as we had handed up our essays but as you now know I had switched Max's essay !! But I never thought I would get do much joy out of it that was until the incident . about two weeks ago max stopped me after class and said "hey are you okay you seemed pretty shuck up after last week" the first two things to pop into my head were why do you care? and why the hell did you wait a week to say something? so I ask both and he rudely says "wow Alaska I didn't realise you could be such a bitch to someone who's only trying to help" "huh" I snort, "that's a bit rich coming from you arsehole" he glares at me and says "what did you just say" I smartly reply by saying "you Heard me dumb arse" "well I just don't get it ever since I was nice to you a week ago you've just ignored me and when I look at you, you just glare" he says angrily "nice to me"?I question and before he answers and I know what I'm doing my hand strikes across his face leaving a red handprint on his left cheek. I then turn around and walk away. When I tell ally the story she laughs at the ending and congratulates me on how I handled things.

(Hey guys happy Saturday hope you had a good one and remember to vote and comment because I would love to hear your feed back on my writing also voting helps xxxx I just got this question a few seconds ago so I'm adding it on is anyone else big ed sheeran fans or even minor ones? cause I'm a definitely a sheerio)