Chapter 3

(A/N: hey guys I just want to thank everyone who read my last two parts please remember to vote and comment xx)

Flash back

When I enter the class it's empty so I take a seat at the front about five minutes later the class pours in and some guy sits down beside me. just as I decide not to talk to him he turns and says "hi nice to meet you I'm max" I reply by just saying "I'm Alaska" although he seems nice, he's not really on my agenda right now. This max dude would not be my ideal friend as he's like I was in secondary which Is the person I'm trying to forget

End of flashback

--------
When I wake up its by someone shaking my shoulder lightly when i turn around max is there in my dorm "wha" is all he can manage to say before he puts up a hand to silence me he then says "Can you remember anything from last night" when I shake my head he continues "well I'm only here because you asked me too, you came up to your dorm around 5:30 and that's when I go to the gym so I saw you in the hallway walking up and you were bawling and all you said to me was would I wait until you fell asleep but every time I went to leave you would start crying and thrashing so I said I would stay until you woke up" "oh okay, could you leave" I whisper "what??" he says concern high in his voice "could you please leave"I say slightly louder this time. as he gets up to leave I want to tell him to stay to tell me more just to be there but instead I just sleep.

-------
When I wake up again ally is there, she sarcastically says "morning sunshine"! "ugh" I moan at her while slamming my pillow into my face. when I get up I get a sharp pain in my lower region, I wince in agony luckily ally has her back to me as I hobble into the bathroom. when I get there I sit down and I realise my knickers are missing! I try really hard to think of what happened last night I remember a drink, someone grabbing my arm, a taxi, the crying and some sort of pain. when I leave the bathroom ally takes one look at me and says "Alaska what's the matter"? When I start to cry she comes over and hugs me after a few seconds I sob into her shoulder " I think I might have been raped".

(A/N: hey guys I know I write a lot of authors notes but it just makes me really happy to know others are reading my work anyway thanks and comment and vote xx)