Chapter 4

After a few minutes ally pulls away and says "by who" although I hadn't got that far now I think about it all the evidence points towards max of course it's max why else would he stay, to make sure his alibi was in place. "Max" I say. "who" she questions, "max, we take English together" I tell her. " Well" she says "how are we going to make him suffer". as I think hard ally gets up she then says "I'm going to get us breakfast". all I can do is nod. when she's gone I try to think of revenge plots but none come to mind. as ally walks in she says "ugh the first assignments are being given out apparently there going to be due in three weeks!" That's when it comes to me what is one of the most important things to max, his results!!! "I have an idea" I tell ally " how about we wreck Max's assignments? aren't they the most important thing to him and I'm studying the same thing so I can switch them and then put the grade he gets on the bad one on to the good one!" "Amazing" she says do I go and grab my laptop and plagiarise a whole essay our English professor would recognise from a mile long!!! I then open a blank document and start my own.

(A/N:hey guys sorry this chapter isn't the best I'm so busy this week so I won't be updating as regularly for the rest of the month (last month of school) but it will be back to normal as soon as possible please vote! vote! vote! and comment xx)