"I gotta go Neem you can call me later," She said getting ready to get in her car

          "You going out with somebody else?" 

          "Why does it matter?" She replied with a smug look on her face.

          "Cause whoever that is not really shit if he got you driving there yourself. I'm not gonna argue with you, but just let me drive you though."

          "You wanna drive me to see another nigga?" Maya looked genuinely confused.

          "No, but if you are you shouldn't be taking yourself. What would I look like?"

          Not caring anymore, she just followed him to his car. As usual, he opened the door for her and put her seatbelt on. Finally being back around her was refreshing to him, making him realize even more how much he missed being around her.

          "So where we going?" She read him the address and he looked at her disgusted.

          "Olive Garden? You lettin a mothafucka take you to Olive Garden? That's disrespectful, I don't even feel right taking you there"

          "Neem just do it, it's an important conversation I gotta have with this guy. We can do the sugar baby sugar daddy shit later"

          "I never thought of us as no 'Sugar baby sugar daddy'." He chuckled pulling out the lot.

          "Well, that's what I thought you were on. But we'll talk about that another time"

          "So who this nigga that dont even got the decency to pick you up?" Neem spoke driving slower than usual, he wasn't in any type of rush.

          "My ex, it's not really a date we just needed to talk one more time for closure, y'know?"

          "Your ex? Why do you need closure from ya ex?"

          "It's just ever since I broke up with him we never really had the discussion" 

          "Why'd yall break up?" 

          "I found out he cheated on me with some girl." She replied playing with the bracelets on her wrist.

          "And you wanna have a discussion with a nigga that cheated on you? Nothing is up for discussion that niggas Bitch made"

          "It's just that last conversation I feel like I need to have" Not trying to argue with her he just didn't say anything.

          "You said you was missing me, why? And I'm for real. Dont do the nonchalant quiet stuff"

          "I just felt like I did everything I knew to keep you happy but you wanted more than that, and that's fine"

          "That's not what I asked," She said making Neem suck his teeth.

          "Cause I never been around no woman that had as much self-respect as you, and It's teaching me something but I don't know what it is yet. I just haven't felt this feeling with no one before, I began to think I wasn't able to like no girls"