Wolf Moon Part 3: the transformation

Start from the beginning

All the Blights follow the Noceda's inside the clinic  in quick haste as they were getting soaked from the rain. 

—-------------------------

Well they were right about being quick with their work the dogs are resting on the table on a big blanket their splints were doodled on by Luz with little chibi faces on them, Lucia was putting the stuff away and the Blights were chatting amongst themselves, except for Amelia who walked up to Lucia, she who looked over to the Oldest, and nodded to them and continued to put stuff away.

“Hey, I'm really sorry about all of this, I just panicked and didn't realize that you were closed. I was panicking-” she stopped talking when Lucia put her hand up to her to stop talking, Which Amelia did but frowned. 

“Aye chica There's no need to apologize you were freaking out and we were the closest thing around it's fine nothing to get you panties in a twist about geez.” Lucia said being finished with putting the stuff away.

 "Why don't you pet the dogs as an apology to them since you technically hurt them."  Lucia said with a smirk. Amelia looked at Lucia in shock after what she said. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it, going over to the dogs and petting them, whispering sorry to them. 

“Geez I've never seen a Rich kid panic over something like this, it's a sight to see” Lucia said to her sister and she laughed before getting elbowed in the gut, she groaned and held her stomach. “Fuck…. That hurt” 

“Not everyone is Like Bosha and her sister Becky Idiot” Luz said to her sister, and she got smacked in the head by Lucia. “I'm aware of that bubba but it's fun to tease them.” Luz shook her head and in response her older sister's answer. 

Edric spoke out of nowhere, “Hey are you guys going to that party Tomorrow?” Edric said and his twin sister piped in. “Oh yeah the party, that will be fun to attend” The Noceda tensed at that and made a face in disgust.

“We try to avoid the HavenStar siblings parties. It usually ends with us leaving because I for one cannot handle my temper around Becky,  I almost was arrested once, and two I'd rather be at Dave and Busters.” Lucia says and her sister nods in agreement 

“awe come on, it's our first Teenager unsupervised party please go with us, we're new and we need someone to watch our drinks” Emira insisted on them going, “It took us forever to Convince Amelia and Amity and our parents to let us go” 

Luz looked at her sister and shrugged, sighing, “Fine but you find your way there, we are not picking you guys up, if I can get our friends to go then we'll go….” Lucia mumbles something under her breath and Luz hears it with her super hearing. “Salix and Willow and probably Gus are going to have to watch us if we need to leave quickly.” Luz nodded and chilled out till it was time to go. 

The Noceda's really closed up this time making sure to put the dogs in the cage, before leaving and going home. Back at home they went into their Rooms and changed clothes and went to bed saying goodnight to each other.

—------------------------

  The next day both Noceda's awoke not in the warm comfort of their beds under a blanket and their heads on a pillow no, they were on the ground cuddled up against each other like they used to do as kids, they sat up and looked around realizing that they were indeed in an abandoned Coyote den, they looked confused as fuck and went out of the den. Once they got out they collected their bearings, they spotted something in the fog. 

“Uh what the fuck is that?” Lucia said to her sister which caused her to narrow her eyes and gasp backing away. “What?” Lucia said to her panicked sister. “It's the beast” Luz said not taking her eyes off of the wolf creature, Lucia looked once again and this time it's staring at them growling.