22| 𝙼𝚛&𝙼𝚛𝚜

Start from the beginning

It was May 7th and the engaged couple were preparing to make their way to a private botanical garden in which they would get privately married. Janelle wore a short ivory satin skater dress in which it had a large bow in the back, she wore satin white heels where the straps would need to get tied into a bow by the sole of her perfectly manicured feet.

Janelle wore her afro into a large sleek bun at the top of her head and simple peices of jewlery decorated her wrist and neck and soon to be on her ring finger. Nehemiah stood behind her with a white turtle neck that showcased his muscular build as well as black dress pants and black velvet loafers. Nehemiah's locs were retwisted to perfection and were styled in barrel twists at the front and left curly in the back pulled into a low ponytail.

Janelle snapped a quick picture of tgem in the mirror and put her phone on DND. "Let's pray before we go baby." Nehemiah spoke as he engulfed Janelle in his arms before he started praying.

"Father Lord, we thank you for alliwing us to make it this far, the significant growth and spiritual maturity that we have endured and we give you all thanks and glory. We rebuke any weapon forming against our new union, I pray that you allow me to be the perfect husband for Janelle and allow her to be the perfect wife to me. We pray that you bless this marriage continuously and we will continue to praise your almighty name. Amen." Nehemiah concluded kissing Janelle's forehead and he bent down a little in order for Janelle to kiss his forehead.

The soon-to-be married couple walked to their new car that they shared and Nehemiah assisted Janelle into the car before jogging over to his side. "Baby look in the back." Nehemiah smiled, Janelle hesitantly looked in the back of the car and noticed a bouquet of glitter roses, one singular pink rose in the middle of the white bouquet. Janelle pouted and leaned over placed her lips on top of Nehemiah's his tongue immediately entering her mouth earning a moan from her.

Nehemiah's hand travelled to Janelle's inner thigh stroking it ever so slightly erupting in goosebumbs all over her body and heat rushing to every aspect of her body. Janelle pulled away with Nehemiah's bottom lip between her teeth being released with a slight pop.

-

𝙎oon enough the couple arrived at the private garden and walked hand in hand with one another with large smiles on their faces ready to enter a new journey together for eternity.

Their pastor caught a sight of them and began to smile as they walked down the small isle together, the only people there was the pastor, private photographer and videographer who had to sign an NDA. "So happy to see you guys join under God's covenant." The pastor smiled.

"We are here gathered today to celebrate the intimate joining of Nehemiah Amore Love and Janelle Neillie Asamoah. Marriage is a sacred thing, the eternal joining if two people in order for them to worship God together, multiply together and spend the rest of their life together. Shall you state your vows."

"You are everything I needed in life. You are my heart, soul, mind, bestfriend, lover, wife and mother to my kids. You are my literal oxygen and blood type. You are everything to me and the reason why I smile everyday. Janelle I promise to be by your side and be your worship partner, father of our kids, your heart, soul and mind. I-I never knew a love as genuine, pure and transparent as we are existed. Everyday I thank God for blessing me with my very own angel. I can't wait for the days that are in store for us, the days we argue, laugh, pray and cry together. I will forever be your backbone and your rock. I love you Janelle more than life itself." Nehemiah spoke sniffing as tears continued to roll down his face. Janelle bowed her head down trying to control her emotions.

"Nehemiah. My baby, husband, prayer warrior, and bestfriend. Words can't express how much I am deeply inlove with you, how much I can't wait for what our marriage has to offer, what parenthood has to offer. I will forever be your biggest supporter, your number one fan. I vow and promise to you that no matter the circumstance I will always be by your side just like you're there by mine. God has answered my prayers and has blessed me with someone like no other. You are my very own angel, my personal blessing and my favourite miracle. You gave been there every step of the way and cannot wait to be your wife. Nehemiah I love you more than life itself." Janelle concluded wiping her own tears.

"Nehemiah please may you repeat after me. I Nehemiah Amour Love take Janelle Neillie Asamoah as my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health for all the days of my life." Pastor spoke.

"I Nehemiah Amour Love take Janelle Neillie Asamoah as my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health for all the days of my life." Nehemiah repeated slipping the blue ring pop onto Janelle's finger. The pair had gotten customised wedding rings and they weren't ready as of yet.

"Oh Lord, a ring pop really? Janelle please repeat after me. I Janelle Neillie Asamoah take Nehemiah Amour Love as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health for all the days of my life."

"I Janelle Neillie Asamoah take Nehemiah Amour Love as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health through all the days of my life." Janelle repeated laughing as she struggled to slid the ring pop onto Nehemiah's ring finger, it only went halfway so she kept it there.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride son." Nehemiah took no time in grabbing ahold of Janelle's waist and pressing her body into his and invading her mouth. One of his hands lay on her left bum cheek as he softly squeezed it. Janelle's tongue flicked against Nehemiah's as their heads continued to turn side to side. They were interrupted as the pastor cleared her throat signalling to them that it was enough in his presence.

Soon enough, Mr and Mrs Love signed their marriage certificate.

07/05/23
7 May 2023 the day they tied the knot.

-

THEY GOT MARRIED WOOOO!!
lowkey get ready for their big fat Ghanaian wedding😝😝😝

see you soon!!