Sweater Weather |b.d.h|

Today we're supposed to be going to a little Christmas party at a friend's house

Today we're supposed to be going to a little Christmas party at a friend's house. It's not actually Christmas yet but we always gather beforehand with friends. Since we planned this almost two weeks ago, I've been trying to convince Billie to wear matching sweaters. So far she hasn't budged but I'm determined to get my way.

"Good morning, baby" I say as I approach her from behind, draping my arms over her shoulders and kissing her cheek. "Mm... morning, darling" she replies after swallowing her sip of coffee. "So..." I say as I walk around the chair, pulling it back a little so I can sit in her lap. She smiles amusedly and wraps her arms around my waist, humming for me to go on.

"Are you excited for the party tonight?" I ask with a grin, "mhm... very" she murmurs as her hands move from my waist to my ass. "Hey, hey, watch it!" I point my finger at her chest and she simply bites her lip, "oh I'll be watching it, alright" she wiggles her eyebrows. "You're definitely going on the naughty list" I assert, "I haven't been a good girl for you?" she taunts with doe eyes and I'm left speechless.

"Ooookay, I think it's time I go get dressed" I try to push myself out her lap but she pulls me back in, "uh uh. Answer my question" she demands. "What question?" I feign confusion and for once she lets it go. "Let's get ready" she states, tapping my thighs as a signal for me to get up. I oblige and she follows behind me, up the stairs and to our bedroom.

I pull out my outfit and the one I picked out for her as well, placing them on the bed so they're ready when we get out. "You can't be serious" I hear behind me and I turn to see her staring with her arms crossed. See, I hadn't actually shown her these 'matching sweaters'. I just proposed it but she declined simply because I called them 'ugly' sweaters.

"Please!" I beg, "no" she states firmly as she enters the bathroom. "Pretty pleaseeeeeee" whine, "Absolutely not. I'm not wearing that" she argues whilst turning on the water for the shower. "Why not?" I pout and she sighs, closing the distance between us to gently caress my cheek. "Because it's... unaesthetic" she grimaces, to which I obviously roll my eyes.

"That's the point!" I groan, placing my hands on her shoulders I use them to push myself up. I balance on my tip toes, giving my best puppy eyes as I pout. "Pl-" "I said no and that's final" she states and as if my muscles deflate, I drop my arms and grumble. "Stop pouting and get in the shower" she commands, discarding the remainder of her clothes before getting in.

As I slowly remove my own clothes, a devious thought comes to mind. I quicken my pace as my smirk grows, the garments pooling to the floor. I pull back the door and smile at her as she faces me, "now that's what I like to see" she says. I step under the water with her and capture her lips with mine, slowly guiding her back to the wall...

20 minutes later...

Needless to say, it didn't take much to convince her after our shower time. I dance over to her and gently usher her to stand in front of the mirror. "Ahhh we look so cute!" I say in a sing-song voice, "this is ridiculous" she grumbles. I have on the one that says 'I have everything I want for Christmas' and she, the 'it's me, I'm everything' one.

"Billieeee it's adorable! I want to take pictures and hang them in the house for memories" I gush, "I'll kill you if you do that" she quips and I gasp dramatically. "I love you too, baby" I reply as I roll my eyes jokingly. "Now come on, we'll be late for the party" I giggle, "I can't go there looking like this..." she complains.

I watch as she pulls at the sweater, a frown forming on her face. "Baby, you look great" I assure her and she groans, "no I look silly" she complains. I sigh softly and move behind her to wrap my arms around her waist. "You look beautiful as always. This sweater may be a little 'silly' but it's a party with friends not a... gala with the president" I joke.

"You think I look beautiful?" she asks quietly, meeting my gaze through the mirror. "Of course I do! I know you like to dress up all nice and I love you in your silk blouses and dress pants, don't get me wrong. But... even in your pajamas... I still think you're the most gorgeous woman in the world" I sigh dreamily and I see her blush as she bites her lip.

"Besides, I know how much appearance matters to you. I'd never let you leave the house looking too silly" I chuckle. She turns around in my arms and drapes her arms over my shoulders, smiling softly. "Ok... I believe you" she whispers, "good. Now let's get going" I insist. "However, I will definitely need quite a few drinks to continue believing you" she teases, "ugh" I scoff dramatically.

"And who do you suppose drives us home?" I taunt, "I'm sure Cordelia wouldn't mind a few extras staying over" she mumbles while leaning in to place a kiss on my lips. "As long as you promise not to... disturb the peace" I smirk, "I'm a big girl. I can keep my hands to myself" she whispers as her hands trail to my waist. "We'll see about that..." I giggle while pulling her out the door.