Moonlit Binding

The crackling fire whispered secrets, and as I closed my eyes, a low chuckle danced in the air. Beside me, a voice teased, "Still sore from the night, are you?" I flicked an ear in response, pouting, "Yes, I am, Manuel. For someone who is a virgin, you and Kiril..." My words trailed off, a shudder echoing the vivid memories of that night. The two gentle Germans had unveiled a feral side, a dichotomy I wasn't sure I liked. Despite being aware this was a dream, I sighed. Loving Stray Kids was a constant, but I wasn't ready to forsake these unpredictable dreams—they held a unique significance for me.

A tender touch grazed my side, and instinctively, I leaned in. Manuel chuckled, his lips dancing closer, finally placing a gentle kiss on the corner of my lips. "We'll gladly do it again. You have no idea how long we've wanted to do that," he whispered, the warmth of his words lingering in the air.

A soft smile adorned my face as I nuzzled Manuel, snouting under his chin. "I could tell," I rumbled, eliciting a groan as I found his sweet spot with a playful lick. "Don't, princess," he mumbled, his resistance weakening. I giggled, leaning away and stretching. "I better get back; I'll wake up soon," I mumbled. Manuel sighed, clasping my talons in his hands. "I know, but just know, while this might be a dream, this could be reality. It's not too late." His gaze, those captivating brown eyes, held me, and I melted. "I know, love, I know," I whispered, leaning in until our lips touched. In that fleeting moment, the dream melted away.

-❇️-

Waking up proved challenging, especially with the light filtering through the blinds, causing my dark purple scales to shimmer. A knock on the door accompanied the familiar scent of roses and musk, signaling Chan's presence. "Baby girl, we need to go," he called, and a smile graced my face. Today, we would embark on a journey to the Moon Hill—a place I had longed to visit all my life. It was not only the site for dragons' annual meetings but also the venue for the festivals of mating.

The impending event held immense significance for dragons and their mates, and I knew it would forge an even closer bond between me and Stray Kids. Choosing a sensual crop top and figure-hugging pants, I aimed for an outfit that accentuated my curves. Stepping out, I sensed eyes burning on my body. "Spare it, Channie. We need to arrive at the hill first before you can ravage me," I teased, pulling him along. In the living room, the other boys blushed at my attire. "It's not that bad, is it?" I giggled. Hyunjin approached, burying his nose in my scent. "It's breathtaking, princess," he confessed, breaking into a grin.

Laughing, I kissed Hyunjin before beckoning the others. "Let's go; the moon will soon rise," I announced, taking their hands. Closing my eyes, I focused all my energy, and suddenly, everything turned black.