Harmonious Bonds

I smiled as I woke up, a sense of contentment washing over me. I had ventured into my dreams, or rather, it felt like I had visited Manuel's dreams. It had been an experience I hadn't thought I would have, given that I wasn't accustomed to my own magic. I had no knowledge of the power I possessed to enter the realm of dreams. If only I had known, I mused, I would have used this gift much earlier.

Manuel had appeared relieved when he saw me, as though a heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders. "You're the reason," his words echoed in my mind, and I winced at the guilt that seeped through. "Don't think that way; he'll get over it," I reassured myself, though my inner turmoil lingered.

A soft knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, and I blinked in surprise. I reached out with my senses, attempting to identify the scents wafting from the other side. Among them, I recognized the distinct aroma of Lee Know.

"Memory?" I questioned, sitting up in bed. "What is it?"

"I want to talk to you," he paused, and I could hear him turning his head towards someone else. I recognized Jisung's voice.

"All right, but let her come out first!" Lee Know responded.

"But hyung, what if she says no? I can't let her see me like this!"

Okay, now I was genuinely wondering what was going on outside. "Just come in, guys!" I called out, pulling the blanket over my face. "You don't have to hide from me."

Lee Know snorted and opened my bright red door, both guys walking in with flushed cheeks and strange expressions. "Uh, what's going on?" I asked uncertainly. My boys were kind, never mean, but they certainly had some peculiar quirks, to say the least. Well, I guess the dragons are still mourning. I'm sure they're still trying to come to terms with it, I thought, sighing.

"Um, what if, or, what if we had, um, thrown a party for you?" Jisung piped up, hiding his face in his hands. When he finally revealed his face, I noticed he was wearing a stylish dress suit, recently ironed, a single rose in his hand, and his hair pulled back, making him look much more handsome than usual. Lee Know was sporting the same attire, and my heart leaped as my dragon stirred with excitement.

"Well, look at you both!" I exclaimed, rising from the bed, my wings unfurling to encompass them both. "All this just to ask me out to a party? Of course, it's okay," I said, stroking their foreheads and hugging them. It seemed like no one had gone to such lengths just to ask me out before, and it appeared to be a new experience for them as well.

"Seriously, are you seriously accepting?" Lee Know breathed out, and for the first time, I could sense the nervousness shimmering beneath his skin. Oh, stars above, he was genuinely nervous. Lee Minho of Stray Kids was nervous about inviting me to a party he and the guys were hosting. I thought I might actually faint from sheer delight, and I leaned into him, wrapping my arm around him as tightly as I could. My tail curled around Jisung, pulling them both closer.

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble just to ask me out," I said, and Jisung placed a warm hand on my tail, gently stroking it up and down. "Of course, we needed to. You're our soulmate. You mean more to us than you realize!"

I sighed happily. "I'm so glad for that. Now, let's go down to the others." Both of the guys nodded, and together we descended to the living room, where the rest of the guys were all looking equally dashing, as if they were headed to a wedding. For this moment, I was certain that here in their arms, under their protection, I was meant to be, regardless of what I had left behind. Korea was my home now, and Stray Kids was my family for all eternity.