Chapter Three: The discussion

A little boy, about ten years old was standing in front of a tombstone. He had a bouquet of white lilies in his small hands. He wore a white shirt and black shorts, a pair of black small sneakers hugged his feet, and his black hair was neatly combed, he looked like the perfect handsome young master of a rich and prominent household. But if you looked closely his ruby eyes were filled with tears

He stood in front of the tomb of his parents silently as a lone tear escaped his face. He stood there in silence for about thirty minutes before walking towards the black car that was parked near the entrance. His bodyguard silently opened the door for him as he sat in the passenger seat. 

A sudden cheerful melody of an alarm clock brought Hua Cheng out of his dream, it wasn't exactly a dream anyway. He sat up in his bed and off his alarm and ran his fingers along his inky silk hair. 

The crepuscular rays of the sun kissed his skin, giving it a golden glow, and making it shine like honey. He glanced at the clock that hung on the wall in front of him, above his television set. The time was 3.30 am. He slowly let his feet touch the cold marble floor, remembering the present world. He wore his black cozy foam slippers. 

He let his long legs bring him near one of the large glass windows. He stood there and looked at the sun that was slowly rising up, promising a new day. A small warm smile formed on his lips as he remembered a certain man with a warm pair of baby blue orbs and sparkling amber hair.  

Hua Cheng got out of his trance, made his way to his bathroom, and did his morning routine.  He came out of the bathroom and wear his gym outfit that was laid on a single couch and went towards the gym. 

Hua Cheng came out of the gym after exercising for two and a half hours. He then went inside his bathroom to do his moring routine.

Hua Cheng came out of the bathroom after he finished his long warm bath. His black bathrobe hugged his body as he made his way towards his walk-in closet. He toured around his closet which was filled with only dark colour clothes and accessories, all branded and luxurious. You can't find any other light-coloured clothes other than white ones. 

After fifteen minutes he came out of his closet wearing a black slim shirt, a black tie tied neatly around his neck, a dark blue suit vest hug his well-toned and muscular body and a dark blue suit jacket hung from his shoulder, a dark blue suit pant was tighten around his waist by a black leather Gucci belt. A Vacheron Constantin Overseas snaked around his wrist. A seal ruby ring sat at his left forefinger, a dragon ring at his right forefinger, and a silver ring with a small cross on the middle at his right middle finger. His hair was tied in a downward ponytail. His black shoes were polished and neat.  

He then went downstairs and went to the kitchen, he made himself a cup of cappuccino and went towards his home office. 

Hua Cheng went and sat behind the large silver desk opened his Mac and started to check his emails from his company and syndicates. Yes, he is the chairman of the world's most largest and successful group of companies and the don of the two largest and most powerful organized crime syndicates.

 Phoenix Groups was the world's most powerful group of companies, Founded by Avyanna Andrew, Hua Cheng's maternal grandmother, and Moon Shadow, world's most dangerous and deadliest Assassin Organisation, Fallen Angels, worlds largest, terrifying and most powerful mafia syndicate, founded by Ronald Ricardo, Hua Cheng's paternal great grandfather and both was inherited by hua Cheng at the age of 18 and Fallen Angels,worlds largest, terrifying and most powerful Organized Crime Syndicate that was formed and founded by Hua Cheng, built by his blood and sweat, and that was five years before his hard work had finally paid off. He made his organisation stand at the top of the world at the mere age of 23.