Chapter One: Skin white as jade, Eyes shine like Rubies

The Day was warm and bright. Today was clear even though it was near the end of autumn. The Silver Hills International Hospital, located in Beijing was the second biggest and most prestigious hospital in The People's Republic of China. The Private Hospital was well known for its high efficiency. Most of the renowned Doctors of China work here and Xie Lian, One of the world's best Neurosurgeon who is known for his high success rate was the most important one of them all.

He was very intelligent and creative, had a great amount of bravery, and was very professional in his work. He was the Prince Charming of the hospital and above all the hospital President was his mother, she is one of the top cardiothoracic surgeons in the world. He had everything Looks, Wealth, power, and influence but where is the said doctor?

"XIE LAN, YOU FUCKER? WHERE ARE YOU?", A loud booming voice startled the sleeping young men on the table. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned lightly. The young man was so handsome. His features are sharp yet delicate. Browse thick and sharp, orbs baby blue, pointed nose, rosy petals, and high cheekbone, His skin was fair like milk and tender like that of a newborn's, and His sparkling amber neck length hair was tied into a small ponytail. He was clad in an expensive and comfortable white turtleneck that was tugged inside a black slack. He looked around his office in the hospital and found his best friend standing there with a deep frown.

"Fan Xing, What happened?", The young looking doctor asked to which his friend frowned deeper. "Xie Lian, I thought you were dead! Why weren't you picking up our calls?", Mu Qing, his other friend inquired, eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry guys, I fell asleep", he said while scratching his nap and smiling sheepishly. His answer resulted in bringing a worried expression to his friends' faces. "Are you ok?", they asked in unison.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine but was a bit sleepy", Xie Lian said and smiled before asking, "Any emergency?"

"No, nothing yet", Fan Xing answered.

Fan Xing, a famous cardiothoracic surgeon and director of the Cardiothoracic Department, a very keen and sharp doctor, was 33 years old. He had a handsome appearance, he was 6' 0" and had sharp features. He was Xie Lian's best friend, combat partner, and a secret elite assassin under the Black Squad Assassin Organisation. He was Mu Qing's boyfriend.

Mu Qing on the other hand was an equally famous Thoracic Surgeon and director of the Thoracic Department, He was brave and quick, and he was also 33. His appearance was handsome yet beautiful. He stood at 5' 11". He was Xie Lian's other best friend and a well-trained hacker and elite assassin under the Black Squad Assassin Organisation. He was Fan Xing's boyfriend.

"Xie Lian, Do you remember Qing Ying?", Mu Qing asked as he and Fan Xing took a seat in front of Xie Lian.

"Who?", Xie Lian asked as he wrecked his brain to remember the familiar name. "Silly", He heard Mu Qing say before Fan Xing started to speak.

"He was the chief neurosurgeon who worked in this hospital two years before, He got his medical license canceled since he was on high drugs during an operation, It was a year before you got appointed to this hospital"

"Oh, so what?", Xie Lian asked not knowing why they were talking about a two-year-old case. "His seat had always been empty since you, the only qualified neurosurgeon of this hospital refused to sit at it", Mu Qing said and then Fan Xing continued, "But now a newly transferred neurosurgeon got appointed on that seat"

"Who?", Xie Lian asked, baffled, A newly transferred neurosurgeon? and he/she got appointed as the chief neurosurgeon this soon? That was strange, who could be that old geezer?