3

"Are you okay?" Taehyung approaches Jin who seemed a little scared.

"I-I think so," he stammered still a little scared.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, I just want to help you."

"Why did you do it?"

"I saw that you needed help, and I decided to intervene only that."

"I was so rude to you and yet you helped, I feel embarrassed about it." Jin lowers his sorry head.

"Hey, it's okay, you're going through a difficult time, so you don't have to apologize for that."

"You seem like a nice guy."

"Nice?" asked Taehyung a little offended.

"I'm not much for complimenting people, especially those I don't know well, that's the only thing I could think of to describe you.

"I understand, thanks anyway, no one's ever told me anything like that before."

"Tell another, you're lying!"

"I'm not, I'm a very serious guy and that's why some people are afraid of me."

"Really? You don't look like a bad guy to me."

"Even though I'm armed?"

"Well, I confess that I was a little scared when I saw that you were carrying a gun, in fact because you walk armed?" Jin asked with a finger on his chin.

"Let's say I have to be prepared for any threat that arises."

"Hmmm."

"You haven't told me your name yet."

"I call Jin, Kim Seokjin."

"Until your name is nice." Taehyung said teasing Jin.

"Hey! My name is very beautiful!"

"Calm down, I don't need to be angry." Jin just rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'll take you home."

"I don't want to go home, Jungkook will be there"

"Do you live with him?"

"Yes, I do live."

"Is there somewhere else I can take you then?"

"I don't think so." Jin said sadly.

Taehyung was a little upset to see Jin sad like that. Taehyung might seem like a bad person to other people, but the truth was that he was totally the opposite of what it seemed, he had a very kind heart. He just didn't show that much to the people around him.

"If you want, you can stay in my house, what do you think?"

"I appreciate your kindness, but I don't think that's a good idea."

"And why not? My house is huge, I'm sure you will feel great there."

"Still, I don't want to go, you can't force me!"

"If you don't want to stay in my house then you can stay in a hotel."

"It would be a good idea, but I don't have enough money for that, I spent half the money I had."

"Keep this money here, you should be able to pay for the hotel." Taehyung delivers a pack of money to Jin.

"My goodness, I've never seen so much money in my entire life." Jin said gaping. " But I can't accept, and too much for me, I have my principles." Jin hands the money back to Taehyung.

"But how will you stay at the hotel without money?"

"I'm not going to any hotel, I can sleep on that bench." I said pointing to a park bench, which was a few feet from where they were.

"You can't stay on the streets is dangerous!"

"I told you I can handle myself!"

"Don't know, I won't let you out of here!"

"And what are you going to do, take me to your house by force, is that it?"

"If I have to, yes, I will, for with me you will be safe."

"You're just like Jungkook, you're all the same, a bunch of idiots!"

"Don't compare me to that bastard, I've been trying to be nice to you since the moment I saw you at that club, but here you are making me lose my patience with your childish tantrum.

"If you don't want to lose your patience with me then go away and leave me here alone!"

"All right, I'll go, but then don't say I didn't warn you." Taehyung comes out super angry, leaving Jin behind.

"Did I do well not to go with him?"

"All right Seokjin, how stupid were you! And now what am I going to do?" Jin asked himself.

"Taehyung just wanted to help me and I was a complete idiot with him."

"Is there any way this could get worse my God?" he said looking up at the sky, and then it started to rain."

"Me and my big mouth, hell, why does this only happen to me?" Jin then sat down on the sidewalk, bowed his head and began to cry lamentably.

Jin was so involved in his crying that he did not notice anyone approaching him with an umbrella in his hand. But soon he realized that the raindrops had ceased so he raised his head and saw Taehyung standing there with the umbrella.

• • •