🌈 Chapter 1 ~ Job-less 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-Abuse
-Death
-Drinking/Alcohol
-slight swearing
If any of these triggers you I suggest you don't read this!
Now onto the story..

Y/N grew up with their mom and father, When she turned four her father sadly passed away on her birthday, Her mother took it extremely bad and look her anger out on Y/N saying she's the reason her father died (Since he coincidentally died on her birth date), Skip a few years into the future, When Y/N turns 12, Her mother got a new fiance that was a alcoholic and abusive towards Y/N, Y/N soon got a baby brother by that, But he followed up the foot steps of his father and was a little dimwitted liar that loved getting Y/N in trouble and punishments.

As you can tell.. Not a good childhood for Y/N here.. Once Y/N turned 22, Her mother decided to kick her out of her house..

Y/N's Pov:

I wake up slightly bruised from yesterdays punishment and all groggy, I notice most of my stuff is gone from my room.. My brother (Y/B // Your brother) Probably took my things again!.. That little brat.. I wish I could do something about it, but not like my ' Parents ' would care anyway.. I get up and tumble out of bed, I look over to my clock.. "6:30Am.." I groan and I walk over to my closet. Most of my clothing was missing too! What was going on today?! I grab the few clothes left in my closet, A yellow t-shirt and some black pants, Once gotten changed I walk out my bedroom too see, My mother, Y/B and my rotten stepdad all standing in the living room with big smiles on their faces, I walk to the living room with them.

"well.. you all seem quite happy!.. What's the occasion.." I ask, Y/B jumps up and hands me from suitcases... No.. they couldn't.. their kicking me out?.. "W-what are these for?.." I mumble as I tremble slightly. "You. Are. Leaving! Bye bye!" My mom shouts happily jumping up and opening the door. "but.. but.. I'm your child-" Before I can finish my stepdad boots me out the door with my luggage, I land hard of the cold concrete as it pours cats and dogs from the sky.. They slam the door on my face and I struggle to get up after probably grazing my knee on the cement, Great.. Another scar to add to the collection.. I look up to my.. I mean past home through the pouring rain.

I run in tears to the closest shelter in a bus stop to take protection from the rain.. From having no roof over my head.. I sit under the bus shelter processing what just happened as I cry..

~~~~~~~~~~(Timeskip a day)~~~~~~~~~~

I managed to get a cheap apartment on the edge of the city with the rest of my savings that I had left in my luggage.. I sit on the uncomfortable bed and groan.. How could this happen.. I hated this so much, But no time for more weeping, I need to find a job to keep my self stable.. for now, I open my laptop, It had stickers all over the back of it and afew minor cracks in the screen, And I scroll through the job applications, I try to apply for a janitor for a local school but once I pick up the phone they just laugh and end the call almost immediately.. This is going to be harder than I thought..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile I look down to the time on my laptop.. 11:23PM.. I've been trying to get a job for.. 9-10 Hours now.. Just nothing has been working.. I get ready to shut my computer.. Then a job captures my eye with a colourful little ad.. Rainbow factory?.. Huh just in luck I guess.. I click on it and read about it, An Assistant for the boss, Walden Darling.. Talk about odd names, I sigh, Well I have no better option do I?, I click on the application button and fill out the forms. Well, Now it's just a waiting game, I absolutely hated the waiting part, but I just have to get use to it now.. I close my laptop and lay on the uncomfortable mattress underneath me and close my eyes as I drift off to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~(Next Day)~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my alarm blasting in my ear, I fall out of bed onto the hardwood flooring with a loud thump! I quickly stand up, "Ow.. That was fucked up.." I groan and stretch, I get back onto my laptop and check my emails, I see a email with ' Rainbow factory job ' as the heading and I immediately open it, I read it

Dear Y/N

I hope this email got to you safely, Because you are having a interview for the job at 10AM sharp tomorrow, The address to the factory is [REDACTED], Now I'll see you soon.

From Walden.

As I finish reading it I squeal in joy like a little mouse seeing that I got a job! Well.. Not yet atleast, I run to my closet and grab some formal clothing [Your choice] and some heels and place them on my table ready from my big day tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Wsup, I'm here with another book :3
Words: 918)