Chapter 25

Might edit this chapter later on, I'm just not satisfied with it.

With the changes in COVID regulations ang having their own car, Arman, Katriz and family managed to visit the house in Tagaytay.

Just like when the volcano erupted ay obvious na napabayaan na naman ang bahay. Over grown na naman kasi ang mga halaman at damo sa garden.

The house it self was very dusty at nangulimlim, giving it a haunted look. With Mama Anita's help, Katriz and Arman at least managed to clean up a little bit of the insides of the house on the first day, pero hindi pa rin nila nagawang magpa lipas doon ng gabi.

They went back the next day, just the two of them to give it a good proper cleaning, bringing along a whole bunch of cleaning materials from Manila, along with clean sheets and some other necessary supplies.

For the first time since Arman arrived, they been alone together but surprisingly ay walang hanky panky na nangyari, they were both too tired from cleaning and too itchy from dusts to do anything.

It took a full three days of all day cleaning before the house looked like a house again, with no cab webs and smell of dust, dampness and rotten mice. Katriz aired the house with curtains removed and all windows opened.

While Arman tried as best as he can to cut as much grass and over grown plants from the garden. It took a full week before the house looked decent again. But still needing a whole lot of works.

"I think the house will look better if we repaint the insides sugar or at least put wall papers." Sabi ni Katriz habang naka yakap sa hubad na katawan ni Arman.

"Repainting it might be better,  wall paper doesn't look great kapag na basa." Sagot ni Arman.

"True but at least it's cheaper and probably less work." Sabi naman ni Katriz.

"Yes, but we have nothing to do anyway so nakaka tipid pa rin tayo kasi we don't need to pay for labor." Sabi ni Arman.

"Alright, up to you Mr. Handyman." Sabi ni Katriz sabay haplos sa dibdib ni Arman panabay at...

"Do you want a handy job?" Na nunuksong tanong nya.

"I've had, had enough of handy jobs on board to last me a lifetime Kitty, I want a good proper long licks, svcking and tender loving care." Sagot ni Arman na dahan-dahan itinutulak pababa si Katriz.

Katriz smiled naughtily and rolled on top of Arman, kissing him torridly first,saka tuluyang dahan-dahang dumaosdos at pinag bigyan ito sa gusto nitong mangyari.

A couple of minutes more ay kapwa sila bigay hilig na na nagpa sasa sa katawan ng isat-isa. If someone came in the dead of the night, at narinig ang ingay nila sa kwarto they would think na haunted ang bahay.

They had another round of wild s*x in the morning before they got up to get ready for the day. Uuwi sila ng Manila to spend time with the kids. And buy a whole lot more of do it your self kits for house improvements.

When they got home at tuwang tuwa ang dalawang bata while mama Anita looked problematic and before Arman could ask why ay...

"You just missed Rolf by a couple of minutes, dumaan lang para magpa alam at ibilin ang anak nya." Sabi nito, panabay na napa kunot noo sina Arman at Katriz at...

"Magpa alam at ibilin, why saan sya pupunta?" Tanong ni Arman.

"Hay gusto na yatang magpaka matay ng best friend mo! Pumirma ng panibagong kontrata at pa alis na ngayon, sa airport na raw ang tuloy nya." Sagot ni mama Anita na mukhang nag aalala. Kung tutuusin kasi ay parang anak nya na rin si Rolf.