Prologue

Marami ang nagulat at nag tataka kung paano nga ba sila nagkatuluyan ni Arman, ang pinsan ng isa sa mga bestfriend nyang si Emman. Arman who she fondly called sugar, short for "Sugar Daddy" is not her typical type of man.

Napaka layo nito sa mga lalake na idini date at napa link sa kanya during her university years. She likes her boys young like her, energetic and full of life, fun and most of all easy to fool. Play girl sya at malandi sa mata ng lahat but there are things about her that even her best friends never knew.

Things she only like to keep to her self to maintain that image that everyone would love to hate but they couldn't help but love anyway. Though probinsyana ang mommy nya ay ultra modern ito, and many of her friends are members of the third sex. Rainbow people ika nga.

As a young woman her mother a Spanish Mestiza was a local beauty queen at sa pag sali-sali sa mga beauty competition nito na kilala ang mga itinuturing nyang ikalawang ina. Her father though not filthy rich like Emman's papa is rich in his own right.

Before his retirement, he was a managing director of one of Philippines largest food canning factory based in Zamboanga City. As an only child of her parents, needless to say she grew up spoiled and bratty. But everything changed ng mabulgar na bukod sa kanila ay may iba pang pamilya ang daddy nya.

She was so embarrassed she encouraged her mom to leave her daddy behind, pero sadyang martir ito, she stayed with her daddy sa kabila ng pag po protesta nya. Para maka iwas sa kahihiyang dulot ng eskandalong kina sasangkutan ng ama ay hindi sya napigil ng mga magulang ng mag pilit syang sa Maynila mag aral.

From her last year in highschool ay nanirahan sya ng mag isa sa Maynila with just a yaya for company. And as soon as she turned eighteen ay pinili nyang mapag-isa. So she ended up living alone sa condo unit na bili ng daddy nya, suhol nito sa kanya, pero hindi iyon sapat para mapatawad nya ito.

To get back at him ay talo nya pa ang mauubusan ng lalake kung mag palit ng boyfriend. She promised her self that Katriz Ronquillo will never be like her mother na martir at magpapaka baba ng dahil lang sa lalake. When her mom finally decided to leave her dad and move on, ay sya na ang Katriz Ronquillo na kilala ng lahat. Playgirl, pilya at kung gumimik ay para bang hindi na aabutan ng bukas.

Everything in her life changes though, when she met Arman, the third time around. She met Arman a long time ago, at a bar in Malate, when they moved to Arman and his friends table matapos mag walk out sa kanila ng isa sa mga bestfriends nyang si Emman na dini dare nilang halikan ang isa sa mga boys na nakilala nya sa bar na iyon that night.

Emman as in experience as she was, was as stubborn as a mule. She picked someone else from the crowd, who happened to be Arman's bestfriend Rolf. That kiss was so epic, it bloomed into an epic love story. Though for Arman and her, it was years later after that first encounter.

The second time she met him was on Berna and Jules's home blessing. Berna is another of her and Emman's best friend, while Jules is another of Arman's. Arman was married to his now ex wife Jen. And as far as she could remember ay ni hindi manlang sila nito nag batian. She was with a hot date then, and like the boys she dated back then, she seemed so into him that time, only to drop him like a hot patato at the end of the week.

The third time she met Arman, changed everything. It was at the same bar where they met for the first time. She was there to meet her flavor of the week, when she spotted Arman from the crowd. Mag isang naka upo sa isang sulok at walang tigil sa pag inom. He looked so familiar but somehow ay hindi nya matandaan kung saan nya ito nakilala.

Naiinip sya sa pag hihintay at inisip nyang mukhang i indianin sya ng ka date nya. Itching to know where she met the man ay walang pag dadalawang isip na nilapitan nya ito. Using her most charming smile and her usual pick up lines when flirting with boys ay kinausap nya si Arman.