1

REYANSH KAPOOR

SEPTEMBER 2023

I'm all set for my best friend's bachelor party. Ansh Rathore is soon getting married and I'm genuinely happy that he found the love of his life. 

I heard a knock and saw that maa was standing on the door. "Kya hum andar aa saktein hai?" She asked. A big smile made its way on my face and I nodded. 

(May I come in)

"Ji Maa" I replied and placed everything aside. (Yes Maa

"Kab Jaa rahe hain aap?" (When are you leaving?) 

"Bas Maa Aaj raat ki flight  booked hai, toh Aaj hi jaa rhe hai." I replied and she nodded. 

(I'll be leaving tonight as the flights are booked for tonight.) 

She came towards me. "When are you planning to get married, Reyansh? " She asked and I chuckled. "You can marry whoever you like, Reyansh, I'll accept her." She said and I hummed. 

"I know Maa. I believe in you and don't worry, the right one will come at the right time." I said and she smiled. 

"Chaliye, lunch kar lijiye." She said and I nodded. 

(Come, let's have lunch.) 

          _____________

"Goa we're coming!" There he is. Ansh's younger brother. I'm sure he's more excited to see the girls there than being happy for his brother's wedding. 

"Reyansh." Ansh called and I turned towards him. "I went out with Shweta yesterday and damn bro, the glow on her skin!" He said and I laughed. 

"You're whipped for Bhabhi aren't you Ansh?" I said and his eyes widened. "Whipped? Bro , she can literally walk on me and I won't even mind that shit." He said with great enthusiasm. "Good for you bro!" I said and we all started talking about random things. 

          _______________

We landed in Goa in a few hours and their asses couldn't wait to go to the club. Well to be hella honest, I am tired so I told them to enjoy it while I'll rest and restore my energy for tomorrow.

                       🍷 

A bachelor party sounds good but only when your friends are not literally dying. 

"Urgh, my head hurts Reyansh! " Ansh said and I chuckled.He knows that he cannot tolerate drinking so much but this guy won't stop 

 "You want some more drinks Ansh?" I teased him and he gave me a death glare. Nah bro this doesn't scare me at all. 

I got up and went towards my bag. I knew this was going to happen so I bought some hangover pills with me. 

"Have this, I'll make coffee for you." I said and he nodded like a baby. After ordering his coffee I went towards the other room just to find that his brother and all our friends were completely wasted. Guess I'll have to take care of everyone today. 

                        📜

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI

SEPTEMBER 2023

Staying in a hotel is my favourite thing! You don't have to do anything, just relax. 

I'm having my breakfast right now and Zoya is still sleeping. She is tired I guess.