𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"I did" she gives her uncle a small smile, yet clings onto her brother, for possibly one of the tightest hugs, having not seen him in years.

"You have grown so much" she chuckles.

"You too, sis" he hugs her back.

"Ao'nung, sir" Ao'nung introduces himself as he shook the hand of Love's uncle.

"I see that there are still no wedding rings?" Her uncle points out, after examining both their hands.

"It is a mutual decision. I am focused on my career right now. Marriage is not what I want yet" Love responds.

"I am just saying, your father-"

"I do not care what his opinions are, on whether or not I am married. The only reason I am here is to pay my respects" Love responds.

Ao'nung looks down at her, with a proud smug smile across his face.

"Very well" her uncle nodded and took a step back.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Ao'nung asks.

She looks back at him and shook her head, "that is okay. I can wait out here."

"Are you sure?" Ao'nung asks.

She tiptoes towards him, landing a kiss against his cheek, "I'm positive."

And so, she makes her way, alone, whilst Ao'nung watched out for her through the door.

"I must say. I am surprised you chose to stick by her" Jack spoke, as his uncle had walked off.

"What is so surprising about it?" Ao'nung asks.

"You American boys know nothing, about how to keep a woman" Jack let out a tsk as he looked away.

"Is there a problem?" Ao'nung asks.

"Yes there is. The problem is you. And what you had put Love through" Jack responds.

"What I put her through- what are you going on about?" Ao'nung asks.

"You think she did not tell me? How you chose your friend over her?" Jack asks, "the last time she was here and we spoke, she had told me how hurt she was. And I, for one, have never forgiven you for making my sister feel that way."

Ao'nung let out a scoff, as he looked at Jack in disbelief, "Look, I apologise, for what you think truly happened. When in reality, I have never had feelings for another woman, the way that I do with Love. If this is Aneysa you are talking about, then let me make it clear, we are not interested in one another. She is happily married to Neteyam and I am happily sharing my life with your sister."

"So they are both married, yet you have not even proposed to my sister? But you want me to believe that you love her?" Jack then mocks Ao'nung, who unfortunately did not take it lightly.

Taking a couple of steps closer, Ao'nung then looks him into his eyes, as he speaks, "I saved her and bought her into my house, after your wretched father abused her. How our relationship progresses is entirely between us, so stay out of it."