New power?

ATTTENTION: It contains bad words and cursing

Today you and Emelie manage to recover from the last mission accident and decide to work again. You wanted to try and train again with Andrew.

Andrew:Alright pal, lets see if your reactions gotten a bit damaged or not.

Soon Andrew started to trow some fast jabs at you but you manage to dodge it.

Andrew:Not bad.. now lets get serious

You both started fighting intensily with combined fighting styles like street fighting, martial arts, kung fu,thai chi. The fight was getting pretty intense but at an moment you manage to block Andrew overhook punch and when you hit him in the chest his body gotten frozen, from the legs to almost all body,only the head was not frozen.

Andrew:What the heck?! How did you-...know what forgetit.
He sayed breaking free from the ice.

Soon he started to clap hands at you.

Andrew:Wow im impresed Y/n.. i think that explosion from the missiom gaved you the ice power. Soo you are like sub-zero.

You were a bit frighten but a bit exicted too.

Andrew:umm dude dont look behind but kayleigh is looking at ya.

You were confused why but he just teleported next to her.

Andrew:Heyaaaa, I see you seen his new power. Amazing right?

Kayleigh:y-yea

Andrew Pov:She stuter.. she hides something. But I see a bit of blush on her cheeks.

Andrew:Wait a bit...you are blushing?

Kayleigh:What?! No!
She sayed punching his arm.

Andrew Pov: Of course shes lying.... but its okay if she likes Y/n... atleast she loves again after the divorce...

Andrew:Well.. il let you on your opinion then. Where is Karma tho?

Kayleigh:Shes resting her eyes a bit. She din't slept well

Andrew:I will go cheeck her.

Andrew Pov: I went to cheeck her and she was sleeping but she was keep shaking and talking. When I got close she was keep saying Y/n asking him to get up and begging somoean to stop.

Karma:Y/n....get up...y/n fucking get up..!
She sayed in her sleep.

Andrew:Karma? Karma wake up!

Karma:NO!
She wake up yelling with few tears in her eyes.

She took few hard breaths and when she looked at Andrew she pin him in the wall grabing him by the neck.

Karma:YOU BASTARD! BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N IS DEAD!

Andrew:What.. a.. are you talking about?! Y/n i. Is alive!

Karma:PROVE IT MOTHERUCKER!
She sayed holding even tight his neck.

Andrew Pov: I.. can't breathe well. I need to pin her down.

Andrew:L..Let go now!
He sayed trying to get her hand off normaly.

Karma:NOT UNTIL YOU PROVE ME Y/N IS ALIVE!

Andrew:T..thats it.
He sayed freeing himself and aprehend Karma on the ground.

Andrew:It was an nightmare, calm down!

You with Kayleigh and Emelie camed rushing to cheeck the yellings and you seen Andrew holding down Karma on the ground.