The talk with the deceased soldier family member .

Today it was an normal day. You and the others were talking and joking, after some time O5-4(Salem) camed at you all.

Salem:Alpha-28! I want you to show yourself at my private office soon.

You guys din't know in what troubles Andrew got into, even him din't knew why hes being called.

When he arrived at her office

Andrew Pov: When I enter I saw Salem standing on her desk swinging her legs and smiling at me. I looked around and I saw the camera in her office is off,the curtains pulled and an device on her desk turned on.

Andrew:Umm something happen ma'm?

Salem:Andrew don't call me ma'm, I turned the camera off and turned on the silent device to cover any noise in the camera.
She sayed getting off the desk and lock the door.

Andrew:U-Umm..

Salem:Well..~i wanna do something.
She sayed what she wanted wispering to his ear and grabing by his uniform.

Andrew:S-Sure..

After few hours

You manage to find the girl and where she stays, but you guys were wondering why Andrew stay soo long but soon he camed back a bit roughed up barely standing on his feets.

Bravo-12: Yoo what happen in there-

Andrew:DON'T....say a single word.

You were confused why he was like this but Kayleigh knew already and went to help him stand and walk to chill area and sit on couch.

Kayleigh:She went rough isn't?

Andrew:M-Mhm. From all of the girls I met, you and her are the most pervert and dirty mind girls.

Kayleigh:Ya can't change that pal U-U
She sayed pating his shoulder

Ya told him you found the girl and after he rested a bit he gotten up.

Andrew:Alright I need an vehicle to get there.

You manage to get an helicopter and you went with Andrew to find the girl.

On the way in the car

You asked him why you wanted to find this girl soo bad.

Andrew:Well.. the recruit that din't camed it was the sister of the girl we going at her. She mesaged me to know me because she took her dead sister account in her possesion. We will stop at her school cause she is at school.

You understand that but you asked him why you are both in police uniforms.

Andrew:What? You wanna go in a military uniform and enter in a school?
We will look as police officers

When you both finaly arrived you went into the school and it was break time. The students were looking confused and wispering that why is the police here. You both enterd at principal office .

The principal:Oh! Hello officers,what brings you here?

Andrew:We are looking for the girl named Emelie
He sayed showing the picture of her.

The principal:Of course. The bell will ring soon, follow me.

When the bell ranged the principal escorted you both to the class. When you enterd in the class the students gotten up and greeted.

The principal: Emelie,did you done something that the officers camed at school?

Emelie:What?! Miss principal I have done nothing.