20

Stiles

I woke up sweating and sticky. I didn't know how long we had been on the couch, what I did know is that I was starving. I started to move to get off the bed but Derek's grip tightened around me. "Five more minutes." "Der, I'm starving. And Erica and the boys could be back at any moment." "Uuugggghhhhh." I shifted so I was straddling his lap, sitting up completely. The blanket that was once covering us now pooled behind me. I glanced at the clock on the wall, it had been 3 hours since Erica had left. "It's been 3 hours since they left. And I for one, do not want them to see me naked. So I'm going to take a shower and steal some of your clothes. Feel free to join me." His face lit up when I mentioned the shower and I stood from the couch. I went towards the stairs, his footsteps following closely behind me.

When we got to his room I checked my phone that was laying on the dresser. I had a missed call from my dad. I picked it up and called him again, hoping he wouldn't be freaking out. "Hello?" "Hey dad." "It's good to hear your voice, I was a little worried when you didn't answer my call earlier." Derek was standing behind me now, his arms wrapped around me. "Sorry, I was still asleep. I'm exhausted." "I figured. You coming home tonight?" "Maybe. If you need me home then of course." Derek made a pouty face at me and I rolled my eyes at him in response. "I was just gonna let you know I would be late again if you came home. Parrish called in sick today, probably because of last night, but I'm short handed with that and the flu outbreak." "I'll probably just stay at Derek's again if he's ok with it, I'm still pretty tired. But if I decide I'm gonna go home I'll text you." "Ok, bye kid. I love you." "Love you too dad, bye."

I put the phone down and Derek twirled me around to face him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and then guided me to the bathroom. We showered, only getting carried away a little bit a few times but not going too far, and then got dressed. Derek put on jeans and a tight black shirt. My clothes had been washed, so I put back on my outfit from the previous day, jeans, a shirt, and a flannel. We went downstairs and I picked up all of our clothes and the blanket from earlier, putting them in the laundry. When I came back, Derek was in the kitchen making pasta. I sat on the edge of the counter watching him. He made the meal mindlessly, seeming like he had done it a million times over. He mixed the sauce and noodles and put it into two bowls. He handed me one and got a fork for each of us, then he sat down next to me on the counter.

As we ate I was taken back to the first night I spent here. Not the first ever, but the first alone. A hundred nights I've spent here with Scott after a big fight, or with half the pack when we just wanted to hangout and Derek let us use the loft, but that was the first time it was just the two of us. Me and Derek alone, the night everything changed. "Whatcha thinking about over there?" I turned to look at him, staring intently at me, his bowl empty and sitting next to him. "Just reminiscing about the first night we spent together. You remember that night?" I could swear he rolled his eyes at my statement. "How could I forget? I've been in love with you forever and that night made all my dreams become a reality." I kissed him gently. "You're such a sap. I love you." He looked away from me, putting back on his big bad wolf mask. "They're back." I kissed him one more time and then went back to eating the food Derek had made for us.

Derek got off the counter and stood across from me resting against another counter, the loud door clanged open in the living room. I heard three sets of footsteps on the floor, the twins must have gone off to wherever they stay when they don't stay at Derek's with Isaac. Boyd, Isaac, and Erica walked into the kitchen together, both boys holding multiple bags from Erica's shopping trip. I sat my now empty bowl down on the counter next to me. "Oh my gosh, you cook?" She made eyes at Derek. "How do you know it wasn't Stiles?" "I've seen Stiles try to cook, it normally ends with a fire alarm of some kind." "Rude!" I laughed lightly at my insult and she turned to look at me. She quirked an eyebrow in my direction and then mouthed "Details?" I nodded and she screamed as she grabbed my hand and drug me upstairs. Boyd and Isaac followed closely behind. They dropped her bags in her and Boyd's room and then wandered downstairs.

She started digging things out of her bags and putting them away. "Start from the beginning, I want to know everything." I sat down on the edge of her bed and started talking. "You should sit down." She laid down on the bed next to me, looking up at me. She listened closely to me talking. I explained everything we did, in as much detail as I could give without making myself extremely uncomfortable. I mostly just described what Derek did to me, not how it made me feel. When I was done talking she asked me a question I wasn't prepared for. "So, how many times do you think he's gonna put up with just touching you like that before he just shoves his dick in you?"