One

1 in the morning...

I yawned as I looked at my digital clock. 1 in the morning?! What? Why am I up so early? I went to bed at 10 pm. I just slept for three hours!

I picked up my phone and unlocked it. I started to play Candy Crush just to feel sleepy. After some time my eyelids became heavy so in I turned off my phone and rested my head on my soft pillow. I took a glance at my clock. 2:56 am. Almost 3. Better get some rest.

I woke up at 7 am. I walked towards the kitchen and ate some cereal. After i finished i walked towards the sink. I washed my bowl.

After that I went in the living-room and switched the tv on, there was literally nothing on, so I turned the tv off. I looked at my phone and I had a text from my sister Claire.

Need your help girl. I need money and fast.

Well that doesn't explain everything.

Where are u? What have u done? And why do u need money? How much btw?

After a minute my phone buzzed meaning I have received a new message.

No time to explain. 368 dollars. Go to the bank get out and I'll tell you the rest.

Wtf? 368 dollars? This can't be good. I took my coat from the hanger and grabbed my keys. I walked outside and locked the door. Thank goodness the bank is close to my house. I walked inside and heard babies screaming but when I looked around, everything was okay. I walked towards the bank clerk I always go to when i want money. She smiled and said "good to see ya here, Amy." she is the chirpiest person I have ever met. I smiled and said "well I need some money."

She smiled and said "how much?"

I answered "368 dollars?" it came out more of a question.

"Sure I just hope everything is okay."

"Yeah it is, just need to change some furniture."

She checked something in her computer and then looked at me apologetically and said "sorry, but the bank is somehow empty but the truck is coming soon. You could wait there or go outside."

"Oh, um. I'll sit there."

She nodded and got back to work.

Louis' POV

"Guys you need to be in public more often, and since you didn't listen to me before, I made a schedule."

We all groaned because Simon's schedules are always horrible.

He looked at the piece of paper in his hands and then gave it to us.

First person
Louis Tomlinson
Rose Bank (an: completely made up)

Second person
Liam Payne
Park, 5 blocks away

Third person
Harry Styles
Toys R Us

Fourth person
Niall Horan
Disney Land

Fifth person
Zayn Malik
The zoo

I groaned and said "why should I go first? And Rose Bank? Seriously? That's a lame place to go."

He furrowed his eyebrows and said "I wanted you guys to start from tomorrow but now, you'll start from today, have fun!"

We groaned and Harry said "thanks alto Louis."

I stood up and looked at the time.

11:38

I better get going then, it's a 30 minutes drive for God's sake.

I grabbed my car keys and opened the door. Simon ran towards me and grabbed my keys from me and said "you should walk there." and with that he closed the door in my face.

I huffed loudly and stumped outside. As I stepped outside papparazis took photos of me and asked me thousands of questions which I didn't answer any of them.

Finally they got tired and left me alone but that didn't stop the fans to scream and run over to me, asking for autographs and pictures. I signed stuff for them and took pictures.

As I arrived to the bank I stood and looked at the building. Then I looked at my watch.

11:56?

Wow! I arrived earlier than I thought I would. As I walked inside I was shocked from the view infront of me

I think you all know what will happen! Okay so I think I can update one more chapter until 11 more days cuz I'm going on a trip and if I have time there (which I highly doubt that) I will update for you lovelies. Love y'all!

Please vote and comment.
This was a filler
I REPEAT THIS WAS JUST A FILLER