31. Wedding bells

Start from the beginning

"Did someone drug Klaus?" I asked, as I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, without tripping in the heels I was wearing.

"Ha! No, he just thinks he's dreaming and that this isn't actually happening," Rebekah informed me.

"It isn't," he said, a hazy look in his eye that was slightly concerning.

"I hear Wedding bells," I said, as I walked over to the groom. "Good luck buddy."

"Tori and I are going to the boarding house now, we'll see you lot at the church in a bit," Rebekah told her brothers.

"Yeah, Matt is meeting us at the Church as well. He doesn't trust Klaus won't rip his head off," Finn said.

Rebekah rolled her eyes before pulling me after her and out the door, but not before Kol had the chance to plant a sloppy kiss on my lips.

***

"You look beautiful Caroline," Elena gushed.

"Thank you Elena."

Caroline's dress was gorgeous. It was strapless and tight at the top and flowed down and had a trail at the back. She had decided not to wear a veil, instead she wore little white flowers in her curled hair.

Elena's phone buzzed, alerting her of a new text.

"Stefan said they're almost there, so we better get going," She said.

She picked up her bouquet of light pink carnations and came over to help Caroline walk out with her dress.

Bonnie, Rebekah and I all made our way outside to the Limousine, which was obviously Klaus's idea.

Once everyone was seated, Rebekah popped open a champaign bottle.

"Is that a good idea?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm a vampire, it won't do much. Want some for the nerves?" She said, turning to Caroline.

"No thanks, and to be honest I'm not that nervous," she replied.

"Just try not to think of those rows and rows of people staring at you as you announce your love for my brother," Rebekah said, before downing the champaign from her glass.

Caroline's smile slowly dropped off her face.

"Nice one Rebekah," Elena sighed.

***

"Good luck, Mrs Mikaelson to be," I said as I hugged Caroline.

"I'm so proud of you," Liz said to her daughter, her eyes tearing up.

"You promised you wouldn't cry," Caroline said, a small smile on her lips.

"I know."

She had cheered up since the limo ride after we all cracked a few jokes and told her we knew she'd be happy with Klaus.  

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course honey."

"Will you give me away?" She whispered.

The tears fell from the sheriffs eyes as she nodded enthusiastically.

Kol, Finn, Elijah and Matt came through the large double doors and stood next to us girls.

I stood next to Kol and we linked arms, Rebekah was with Matt, Elena with Elijah and Bonnie with Finn.

The music played and the doors were opened and we walked down the aisle, we separated at the end so the girls were one side and the boys were the other.

Then Caroline and Liz rounded the corner and slowly made their way to the alter. Caroline's left arm wrapped in her mothers and her right hand around a bouquet of white dahlias.

Everyone was in awe over Caroline but none more than Klaus who was smiling but also close to tears.

They reached him and Liz took Caroline's bouquet of flowers and sat in the pew at the front. The groom and bride smiled brightly at each other.

***

"I can't believe my brother is married," Kol said, sitting himself next to me.

"Hmm, they are going to be so happy though," I said, staring at the newlyweds.

"That's gonna be us one day," He said, placing his head on my shoulder while slouching in his chair.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Absolutely," Kol muttered before standing up and taking my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I feel like this is our thing, you know, just randomly dancing whenever a song we like is playing."

He spun me around as Tenerife sea by Ed Sheeran played.

"I love you," I whispered as he touched his forehead to mine.

"And I love you."

A/N that was 1189 words. Holy crap.

So there is One last chapter and I am super scared of writing and posting it and it turning out badly.

I don't want to disappoint you all. But I will post it anyway, and it should be up in a few days. Can't be sure when.

Also I've written 20 TVD preferences, it's on my profile if you want to check them out :)

Have a lovely day :D

- Kelly x