𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝑒

-

As Blair got ready for her sleepover with Susan and the girls she looked into the mirror and took off her makeup from the day at school and reapplied some more.
'Fuck sake, how am I supposed to get there.. it's like a 30 minute walk up to Encino and ma's car is basically broken..' Blair said to herself.
She walked into the kitchen to go to the telephone and called Barbara to see if she could get a lift since it's only a 10 minute drive to Blair's then to Susan's.

On the phone.

Barbara- hello it's Barbara, who's this?
Blair- hey Barbara it's blair, I was wondering if you could give me a lift to Susan's tonight, I'm assuming you're going to hers for that sleepover?
Blair asked as she wrapped the telephone cord around her fingers
Barbara- oh hey Blair! Yeah I am I'll pick you up now, I was just leaving.
Blair- thanks barb, I'll see you in 10

They hung up and Blair waited for Barbara to pick her up, she then saw her brother come into the kitchen all moody because of what had happened in soccer practice today.

The twins blanked eachother since Blair was still mad Daniel had taken it out on her. Daniel was always hot tempered but Blair couldn't be a hypocrite because so was she. They mainly got their temper from their ma because as sweet as she could be, she also had one hell of a temper.
Their dad died when the two were 8 years old, it hit Blair the most though as she was more closer to him then daniel was which is why daniel had such regret when he did die because they wasn't as close as they should've been.

Blair got up and went into her room and got her Walkman and listened to 'dress you up' by Madonna, the one thing that kept crossing her mind was Johnny Lawrence not in that sort of way but in the way how he just infuriated her, the way he thinks he can get away with being a bully made her wanna pull her teeth out, the way he looked too, he just looked like pure.. selfishness.

Blair then got out of her thoughts hearing a honk outside the apartment, she grabbed her stuff and left without saying a word to Daniel.

'Hey Blair!' Barbara said smiling at her, Barbara and Blair hadn't really talked much since Blair moved here.. which was only 3 days ago but still.

'Hey Barb, thanks so much for picking me up! I hope it wasn't much hassle.' Blair says putting his stuff in the back seat of the car.
'It was no hassle, don't sweat it.' Barbara replies with a soft smile, then turning on the radio and it played 'cold as ice' by foreigner.

Barbara scoffed,' I hate this song.' She says switching the radio, Blair furrows her eyebrows, she loved that song.
Blair's music taste was abit all over the place, she liked madonna, guns n roses, AC/DC, motley crue, foreigner, poison, Metallica and the list goes on, she 100% had her fathers music taste.

Girls just wanna have fun plays on the radio
Blair and Barbara had to agree on this song as it was a classic and they both loved it, so they sang it all the way to Susan's place.

- At Susan's

The girls all sat in Susan's room, Susan's room was like every other teenagers room it had posters of hot boys on her wall and a big double bed with a shit load of pillows on it.

'Hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?' Susan suggests, the girls all agree and huddle into a circle on Susan's floor sitting down in their pyjamas.
They added a twist to it and got a vodka bottle they had been drinking from and decided if you didn't do a dare you had to take a shot, they also used it to spin the bottle.

Susan spun the bottle and it landed on Barbara. Susan smirked,'truth or dare?' She asked
'Truth' Barbara replied.

Susan giggled to herself,'is it true you've got the hots for Tommy.' She asked Barbara which the looks of Barbara's reaction, she definitely did.
'If you guys tell anyone I swear.. I will kill you all in your sleep!' She says throwing a pillow at Susan.

Barbara then spins the bottle and it lands on..

Blair

Barbara thinks of a question to ask but she didn't really know, til she had two questions.
'Right well truth or dare.'

Blair thinks,'truth.' Barbara smiles,'good 'cos I've got two questions'

'Hey that's not part of the game!' Blair laughs but instead goes along with it,'okay so where's the wildest place you've had sex.. anddd if you had to choose anyone in school who you have the hots for, who'd it be?'

Blair laughed,'The wildest place is nowhere.. I'm a virgin' she awkwardly smiled,' and, I don't know no one's really my type.'

Barbara passed her the vodka,' wrong! You basically didn't answer so shot it!'

After a while all the questions about everyone got out, the girls couldn't believe Blair was a virgin and the most she'd done was 2nd base. It was no lie Blair was a beautiful girl.

In the middle of the night when they were all asleep Blair heard the door knock and she peeped out the window to see a bunch of motorbikes and, yes you called it the same red jackets Blair dreads to see..

Blair gets up and goes downstairs to open the door without waking anyone up.

'Pleasure seeing you here, angel.' Johnny says with a smirk while smoking a joint. Tommy Bobby Dutch and Jimmy are all around the bikes drinking alcohol.

'What do you want, Lawrence.' Blair bluntly replies, the blonde boy looks down at her and noticed she looked tired, but he didn't care.

'Looking for Ali, she about?' Johnny asks the brunette who was trying to avoid eye contact with him. It sort of pissed her off he was looking for Ali. She was over him, he was the one who fucked it up.

'Johnny, give it a rest. You're most likely drunk and high, and it's 2 in the morning.' She says to the boy,' and?' He replies.
Susan then comes down and sees the encounter between Johnny and Blair.

But it was also no secret Susan had a massive crush on Bobby, she decided to just yolo it since her parents weren't home and decided to let the cobras in.

Great, Blair thought to herself.