𝒮𝑜𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈

-

'Hey Blair you should try out for cheerleading.' Ali came up to Blair with the rest of the girls, cheerleading was never Blair's sort of thing. She wasn't really into cheerleading and all that, but then again she wanted to make a reputation for herself, so she tried.

She ended up trying out for cheerleading and the coach told her to come back the next day to see who made it and who didn't, until something caught her attention, that same blonde boy staring at her and then talking to Bobby then looking at Daniel playing soccer.
The girls watched them all play soccer until Bobby tripped Daniel up.

'Have a nice trip?' Bobby says taunting him, Daniel then lunges into him getting him onto the floor and punches him in the face which he earns the coach pulling him off Bobby.
'Hey! Nobody hits me! I'm gonna tear your face off!' Bobby shouts as he gets held back by the other soccer players.

Blair runs over to her brother hearing him be the one yelled at by the coach. As Daniel walks away storming off yelling how he hates the place Blair runs to him,' hey don't sweat it! They're just assholes.'she tries to comfort the obviously angry Daniel but instead she just receives him pushing her,' oh fuck off blair, it's easy for you to say' then walking away.

Blair walks over to the group of cobra Kais who are obviously smirking impressed with themselves.
'So, who's idea was it.' She starts, all the boys looked at Johnny and she rolled her eyes,' I FUCKING knew it!' She shouts at him pushing him,' you fucking idiot! What is your issue? Got a little crush on him or somethin'' she says until Dutch drags her away from him, as she tries to get out of his grasp she headbutts him which leads to Dutch getting a nose bleed.

She shouts at them all and walks away into the girls changing rooms.

The boys changing rooms

As Johnny's taking off his shirt to get back into his normal clothes he couldn't help but think about Blair, her fiery attitude, her hair, the way she looked and how she didn't hesitate but to start on him..

'I guess twins do share emotions, hey Johnny.' Bobby says tapping Johnny on the shoulder, Johnny chuckles,'She's fiery ain't she?'.
Tommy smirks,'You know a lot of people are talking about her, they think she's hot'.

She is though, she doesn't look like daniels twin.. Johnny thought to himself, he rolls his eyes,' she ain't she just looks like every other girl in this place.' He says grabbing his pe bag and walking out.

-
The halls

Susan walks over to Blair and checks up on her,' hey Blair I saw what happened at pe, you doing okay?' She asks. Blair nods.
'Hey we are having a sleepover round mine, me Barbara and the other girls, Ali can't make it tonight too busy with studying.'

A sleepover wouldn't be too bad..