𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝒶𝓌𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒

-

'Blair wake up!' Lucille says to her daughter standing at the door frame, Blair gets out of bed and looks outside at the sun, the windows in this place sure have a way of brightening up the place, she thought to herself, as she got up and sat at her wooden vanity she noticed Daniel in the hallway reflecting from the mirror and a massive bruise he was covering up with sunglasses.

She felt bad for him but then again she did think he shouldn't of gotten involved, but coming from her that was hypocritical since she got involved as well. Blair put on some lipgloss and took her hair curlers out and some brown eyeliner on her waterline and then finished off with some mascara, Blair was lucky enough to have her mothers genes and have long eyelashes, to Blair it was her favourite part of herself, the way her eyelashes make her eyes pop.

'Morning ma.' Blair said sitting at the table watching Daniel and their mom have a little argument over Daniel wearing sunglasses.

'Hon, would you tell Daniel to take off the glasses?' Lucille says. Blair bites her bottom lip,'Ma 'yknow how it is.. California.. sunny?' She tries covering for her brother but Lucille doesn't buy it and rolls her eyes.

'Daniel take them off! Are you on something?' She asks, Daniel chuckles nervously,' yeah, ma, Minute Maid—' but Lucille cuts him off,' why are you hiding your eyes?' Daniel huffed and took his glasses off,' I fell off my bike before you say anything.' Daniel quickly rushes out the apartment.

Lucille faces Blair,' what happened.' She sternly asks, Blair shrugs shoving the rest of the breakfast into her mouth and rushing out the apartment too.

Since Blair didn't have a bike she had to walk, which sucked for her. Blair ended up getting to school in about 15 minutes, record !
'Hey blair!' Ali said books in hand coming over to her,'How's your brother? I haven't seen him since the.. well.. you know.' She frowns. Blair shrugs,'Took a while for him to get passed ma but, he says he's okay. He's definitely not though.' Blair replies to Ali, leaving the blond to feel really bad thinking it was her fault.

Ali and Blair walk together noticing the same boys from last night surrounded on by their bikes all talking,' hey Ali.' Blair says interrupting whatever Ali was saying,' yeah?'

'What even happened between you and mr 'king karate'?' She asks curiously, Ali rolls her eyes,'He was just a shit boyfriend, he missed out on my birthday because of , yep what you're probably thinking, cobra Kai' she sarcastically says.

As the girls walk to their classes they parted ways because Ali had history and Blair had math, she wasn't a big fan of math don't really think anybody is a big fan of math, she sucked at math too it was the only subject she couldn't do.

When Blair walked into the classroom she didn't recognise anybody except a certain blonde boy sat doodling on his book.

'And you are?' The teacher pops up behind Blair making her jump,' fu- I'm Blair, Blair LaRusso.'
Johnny pops his head straight up smirking at the last name 'LaRusso.' He knew he wasn't gonna make it easy for either of the two.

'Ah, right , LaRusso your seat is next to... Mr Lawrence.' The teacher told her, she looked confused,'who?' She asked which made a couple students laugh, everybody knew Johnny but the only reason Blair didn't know was because she didn't know his last name.

'Johnny, Johnny Lawrence.' The teacher said irritatingly.

Blair was shitting herself, she wasn't gonna lie , Next to Johnny was Bobby and Dutch. And next to her was nobody but Johnny since she was in the middle between Bobby and Johnny.

She walked over to the table and sat down,'Hey Blair, I'm Bobby.' He smiled at, Blair was shocked, he was nice.
'Hi Bobby.' She smiled back awkwardly, Johnny smirked at the seating plan.

Through out the lesson Dutch and Johnny did everything in their power to try annoy her, passing her notes with snotty comments in them, kicking her chair, doodling on her work, pulling her hair, pinching her, throwing stuff at her you know.

But Johnny pulling her hair was her final straw, she stood up and pushed him off his chair,'What is your problem!' She shouts at him, Johnny gets up and pushed her back but not forcefully.

'Mr Lawrence! Miss LaRusso! Go to the office. Not good on your first day Blair.' The teacher shouts. Blair huffs and grabs her bag and storms out the classroom followed by Johnny.

'It was pretty funny, you gotta admit.' Johnny says walking next to her, Blair ignores him as she was doing in lesson until he pulled her hair.
'You can't ignore me forever, LaRusso.' He says standing in-front of her.
Blair pushes past him,'Yknow if you could just leave me and my brother alone to get through the year, we won't have problems. Just leave me alone it's my first day and I'm already in trouble.' Blair says walking up to the office.

Johnny shrugs and stands next to her,'how about we make like.. I don't know ? A pact.' Johnny suggests, Blair looks at him weirdly,'of what?'
Johnny smirks,'If you go on a date with me to make ali jealous, I'll leave your dear brother alone.'
Blair laughs at his attempt,'from what I see Ali's well over you, no point in trying and she's my friend wouldn't do that to her.'

Before Johnny had the chance to talk the office lady gets involved and asks why the teenagers are there they explain then get a detention of cleaning the whole. Fucking. School.

Blair storms off to P.E and notices Susan and Barbara with the cobras.
Before Blair walks over they are all having a conversation about Blair.
'Johnny ain't shut up about Blair since the incident at the beach, he isn't even bringing up Ali anymore which is shocking.' Tommy says.
'I don't think Johnny would even have a chance with Blair, Shes not stopped talking about how much she hates him on the phone to me.' Susan says to the boys, then the conversation topic walks over to them, not to see the cobras. Mainly Susan and Barbara.

'Blair! Heard you got sent out of class with Johnny what happened?' Barbara asks which Blair frowns at,' a whole afternoon with the 'karate king' cleaning the school.' She says, Tommy dutch and Jimmy laugh,'careful not to fall in any supply closets.' Dutch says making a sexual remark at Blair which she fake gags at.

Johnny soon comes up behind them all which makes Blair and the girls walk away.

What a lesson this'll be .