Can We Be More Than Just Friends?

Comenzar desde el principio

    As soon as we got through his door to his house,he pins me up against the wall and slams his lips onto mine. I ran my hands up his back, to behind his neck. The kiss got very intense real quick. He brings his hands down to my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We never broke from the kiss. He walks us to his bedroom and shuts the door. He places me back onto the floor. But he sits down on the edge of the bed. I looked at him and said, "What do you expect me to do, Mr. Quinn?" Joseph gives me a devious grin and said,"I want you to give me a strip tease." I gave him a seductive smirk. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse,which only contained my black lacy bra. I tossed my blouse onto the floor. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, slowly, I mean very slowly, took my jeans off. Now I am standing in front of Joseph with my matching bra and panty set. I looked at him and noticed that his jaw had falling slack. His eyes are extremely wide.

    I walked over towards him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Grinding my hips against his groin. I can feel him getting hard underneath me. His hand ran up my back and unclasped my bra. It gracefully falls off of my shoulders, exposing my breasts. Joseph takes his hands and caresses both of them. Twirling my nipples in between his thumb and pointer. Chills running through my body. I toss my head back. He leans forward and starts kissing my neck, up to my jawline. Then to my lips. I pushed him down onto the bed and started to unbutton his pants. I slowly pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor. I saw how hard he was through his boxers. I slipped them fown to his ankles,where he stepped out of them. This is something that I have been craving for. I have been wanting to know what he is hiding underneath them clothes. I lifted his shirt up and over his head,I started to trace my fingers down his stomach over his hair line. Then I ghosted my hand over his dick. Which made him twitch a little bit. I lowered myself down to his member,I spit on it, and then I ran my tongue from the base up to the tip. Licking away his precum. I looked up and noticed that he was watching me. He was enjoying himself. He tossed his head back once he was all the way in my mouth. The tip hit the back of my throat.

   I bobbed my head up and down. I can hear the sweet sounds of his moans slipping through his beautiful lips. I take him deeper into my throat,making myself gag. I felt his dick tighten up,he was on the verge of cumming. I go faster and faster. He places his hands behind my head and holds it in place. He thrusts himself deeper into my throat. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. I felt him twitch. I opened my mouth up wider and stuck out my tongue. Joseph took his hand and pumped himself until he released on my tongue. He tasted so good. I quickly climbed back up on top of him. And slowly lowered my pussy onto his still hardened dick. Feeling how big he is inside of me, is like a dream come true. I placed my hands on his bare chest and bounced up and down. Joseph placed his hands on my lower back. Bringing me closer down towards him. I kept grinding my hips up and down,while my lips glided on his lips. He holds me in place. He starts thrusting up inside of me. Making loud moans slip from my lips.

   Next thing I know, he rolls us both over to where I am on the bottom and he's on top. He lifts my legs up and over his shoulders and rails me harder and harder. I took my hand and glided it down to between my legs. Joseph watched while I started pleasing myself. This must've turned him on even more, because he was going harder. I rubbed my clit at a fast pace. I can feel the bubble about to bust. I felt my cum squirt out of me. Coating his dick and thighs. He looks down and smiles. But he keeps going. He takes his hands and puts them under my ass,lifting me off the bed. Now my back is completely arched off the bed. He places a pillow under me. He takes my legs and spreads them into a v-shape. He rails me harder, making me scream. My body is shaking, sweat dripping off our bodies. The sounds of skin smacking against each other, echoes through the entire bedroom. The quiet is now disturbed by my moans and screams. Someone is probably thinking I am getting tortured. He looks down at me and said "I want you to do what you did earlier. I liked watching you please yourself." Joseph said sexually. So I listened.