Tommy

You find yourself attending a glamorous event in the heart of the city. The atmosphere is buzzing with excitement, and the air is filled with a sense of anticipation. As you navigate through the crowd, you can't help but be mesmerized by the elegance of the venue.As you make your way to the center of the room, you catch a glimpse of a familiar face – Tom Kaulitz, the talented guitarist from your favorite band. Your heart skips a beat as you try to maintain your composure. His charismatic presence seems to draw you in, and you can't resist the urge to approach him.

Tom is engaged in conversation with a small group of people, but you decide to seize the moment. With a deep breath, you step forward and introduce yourself. To your delight, Tom warmly greets you with a smile. The two of you begin chatting, and you find that you share common interests beyond music.As the evening progresses, Tom suggests taking a break from the event and invites you to join him on the rooftop terrace. The night sky is adorned with stars, casting a magical glow over the city. You sit together, enjoying the breathtaking view and engaging in a meaningful conversation.

Time seems to stand still as you connect with Tom on a deeper level. He opens up about his passion for music, his creative process, and the adventures he's had on tour. In turn, you share your own dreams and aspirations. The genuine connection between you creates a sense of camaraderie that goes beyond the superficiality of the glamorous event.As the night comes to an end, Tom expresses his gratitude for the unexpected encounter. You exchange contact information, promising to stay in touch. Walking away from the event, you can't help but feel a sense of euphoria. The serendipitous meeting with Tom Kaulitz has turned a glamorous evening into a cherished memory that you'll carry with you forever.

AN-

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO WRITE BCS I HAVE NO CLUE(should i keep updating this book?)

-ALSO at my school orientation their was the cutest boy ever and hes in the class im meant to be in :(