4.Secret Santa

*as they finish the they go to eat dinner at semi's house, they all cook food and dessert, with christmas theme, as they put the table and go to eat*

*Semi's house is filled with warmth and joy. The table is set with delicious-looking food and a festive Christmas theme. Semi and Shirabu are sitting next to each other, happily eating together. Everyone smiles and laughs, having a great evening together.*

*soon, the secret santa time came, as tendou was the first one*

Tendou:my present is for someone who looks emo

Shirabu:that's definitly Semi

Semi:Hey!

*All the others look at Semi, laughing. Semi looks embarrassed. Looks like Tendou's gift is going to him. Taichi snatches the present from Tendou and hands it to Semi. Semi reluctantly opens the present.*

*Shirabu, Goshiki and Yamagata are watching Semi open the present. Everyone is excited to see what he'll get. As Semi opens the present, he is surprised to find...*

*the three last book volumes he needed for his collection*

*Semi looks surprised. He is pleased to see that he got what he wanted. He turns to face Tendou.*

Semi: "This is...amazing, Tendou! Thank you so much. It's exactly what I needed."

*The others look at Semi. He is grateful for the gift. Taichi and Yamagata give Tendou a thumbs-up. Shirabu sighs, thinking he could have given a better present.*

Tendou:no problem semisemi~

*now it was semi's turn, as he went to the front of the table like they had to*

Semi:my present is for someone, who has a short temper

Taichi:Shirabu

Goshiki: Shirabu

Shirabu:I feel attacked here

*Everyone laughs as Shirabu reacts. Semi smiles and continues to talk.*

Semi: *smirking and nodding* "You're correct! The present is for you, Shirabu."

*Shirabu gives a thumbs-up. They all wonder what Semi got him. Semi hands Shirabu the present.*