2.Snow fight

*it was christmas as the shiratorizawa was having the day off, celebrating christmas together, as they were able to play in the snow, semi and shirabu had a snowball fight, as the other either watched or filmed, or were making a snow angel or make a snowman*

*The snowball fight is in full swing. Tendou and Ushi are making snow angels. Goshiku and Yamagata are building a snowman, and a camera is recording the whole thing.*

*Semi laughs madly as Shirabu fires snow at him. "You're a good target!" he laughs.*

"Come on then, you jerk!" *Shirabu says before firing another snowball at him.*

"You asked for it!" *Semi chuckles and fires an even bigger snowball at him. The snowball fight continues. Everyone is having fun.*

*After that they went to eat together, although, that day semi and shirabu seem to be closer to each other, despise the fact that outside of holidays they usually argue all the time, so it was nice seeing them get along from time to time, especially since shirabu only seem to smile/laugh when he's with semi at holidays, and everyone found that sweet since shirabu often didn't really show emotions*

*Everyone is eating together in the cafeteria. Semi and Shirabu sit next to each other, laughing and talking. Outside of holidays, Semi and Shirabu are usually always arguing. However, they get along well during holidays.*

*Shirabu only seems to smile when he's with Semi, and everyone thinks it's sweet. Tendou and Ushijima are sitting beside each other. They glance at Shirabu and Semi sitting together.*

Tendou: "They're finally getting along."

Ushijima: "Yeah. It's nice to see them laughing together."

*once their finished they go to pay their own food, but when shirabu was going to pay his, the cashier said that someone had already paid for him, he was surprise, but he kind of an idea of who paid it*

*Shirabu is surprised when the cashier tells him that his food is already paid for. He wonders who would do such a thing. He looks over at Semi. "Did he...?" Shirabu wonders.*

*he decides to let it go, as he goes outside with the others, they all walk around talking and laughing together*

*Everyone is walking around together, talking and laughing. The atmosphere is joyous and friendly. Semi and Shirabu walk side by side. They are no longer arguing. They seem to be getting along just fine.*

*Semi is humming a song, and Shirabu is listening to him. They are having a good time.*

Ushijima and Tendou are walking ahead. They glance back to see Semi and Shirabu walking behind. They look surprised to see them talking to each other.