-You really don't want to talk to each other? Gus asked, as Gear and Night hadn't spoken since the meal was served.

"I'm eating, I don't want to talk," Gear said. Night turned to look at him with a perplexed look.

- I don't want to talk either, said Night.

Four and Gus looked at each other seriously but said nothing. When it was full, they called the clerk to ask for the bill.

Gear deposited the money for Four to pay and went to the restaurant bathroom.

"I just saw you being naughty," Gus said as his older brother walked away from the table. Night looked at Gear's back a bit.

- He can act like a child, said Night.

-You don't care, do you? Four asked.

-I don't care, I'll stay the same, Night said, but his eyes continued to look towards the bathroom.

-But, I want to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, Night finally said, before standing up and going to the bathroom, Gus was smiling.

Stubborn, that friend of mine

Gus said.

-And.

- Boom! Again.

Gus angrily slapped Four's hand as he raised it to clamp down on Gus's mouth.

-What the hell are you doing? Your hand is dirty and you touch my mouth? Gus immediately took out a tissue to wipe his mouth.

-Huh, I just want to know if you're as stubborn as Night. But when I squeeze it, your mouth is soft, Four joked.

"Hmm, you're retarded," Gus said without taking her seriously.

-Dare to curse me you idiot, Four said jokingly looking at Gust.

-I am sorry?

Night headed for the bathroom, but before entering he saw the familiar back of the tall figure sitting under a tree by the bathroom doing something. Night walked over to find Gear standing there smoking.

-Why are you secretly smoking here? Night asked, making Gear look around a bit before smoking again.

+I can't smoke in there, Gear said flatly.

-Don't smoke, it's bad for your health, Night said again, but Gear remained motionless.

- I came all the way to see you, come to me, Night said casually.

-I'm not mad, Gear replied.

Night sighed in relief, turned left and right. There were people in line, most of them foreigners, before he came to hug the tall figure from behind and bent down to face Gear.

-You're not really mad, are you? a small voice asked. Gear froze a bit, as it had been a long time since he'd seen Night like this, but still he remained motionless.

-Hmm, Gear answered.

-You can't smoke, stop smoking... The small figure was still hugging the tall figure like that.

- I want to swim, let's play in the water, the small figure begged again.

Gear sighed in relief before tossing the cigarette to the ground and using his foot to put it out.

-Pick it up and throw it, the small figure said before moving to grab Gear's arm.

The tall figure took a drag on his cigarette before walking over to the nearby trash can, Night walking close behind him by the arm.