that he was mad at Gear. -What happened? Four asked when

he saw that the employee was still standing there, not moving.

-Uh... no, no, I'm sorry. After a while, the food will be served. And if you need anything else, you can call me, the employee said again.

Then he turned to look at again

Night before leaving.

-You saw that? Gear asked his friend, Four nodded.

- Well, did you notice? Four said.

-If he wants to look, let him look. He's just watching, Night said.

- But I don't like it, it's like when women look at me. You don't like it either, do you Night? Gear replied.

Night was silent without saying anything. After a while the food was served by the same employee.

-Nong, Gear called to the young employee. Night turned to look at Gear for fear of attracting the attention of the male employee.

-Yes, he answered.

- Does this restaurant have few employees? Gear asked in a low voice, confusing the male employee.

- We are not few. Why? the employee quickly asked.

-Nothing. I saw that there was only one nong who came to handle this meal. Don't others come to take care of her? Gear asked in a normal tone.

-Uh... The employee didn't know exactly what Gear was referring to, but he felt that the young customer didn't like his face very much, he knew it from the way he was looking at him.

- No, it's nothing. Let's eat, Night said, interrupting Gear.

The employee bowed his head slightly, before leaving because he didn't want to have problems with the customers. Gear turned to look at Night with displeasure.

- No, you don't have to look at me like that, Gear. You brought me here and you want to cause trouble, didn't you say you didn't want me to get stressed? replied Night.Gear sighed.

--Oh, no problem, let's eat, Gear said dryly.

Night looked up and knew the tall figure was in a bad mood but said nothing.

The four sat down to eat together. Gear, while rarely speaking, kept an eye on Night's food, as well as Four, who was also shelling shellfish for Gus.

Coup

-Why did you hit me on the hand, Gus? Four asked.

-What are you going to do? Gus asked in a deep voice.

"I'm going to shell the clams for you," said Four...

-You're crazy? You are allergic to seafood. I told you not to clean them, I'll do it myself, Gus replied.

- Well, I didn't see you peeling them, I know you want to eat them, but you can't clean them. And when you can't, you'd rather not eat, right? Four said.

Gus's face was expressionless because, as Four said, he tried to clean a crabs but couldn't, so he gave up and chose not to eat.

-I don't want to eat much. Do not have to clean it up, Gus told his lover again.

"Oh, boys, you can stop arguing, let me open them," Gear said, putting some large clams on his brother Gus' plate.

-Oh! I just saw you acting like a good big brother today, Gus teased his older brother.

-I've always been a good brother to you. You can't see for yourself, Gear said, still standing next to Night, who wasn't speaking.

Gear remembered Night's brother so he turned to look at him but didn't say anything because I was still mad at him.