"Goodmorning Aisha" I say entering the kitchen making her flinch for a second
"Good morning Aadvik" she replied putting the cookies in the oven.
She was wearing a huge pink tshirt that had "forever his barbie girl" written on it with loose black sweatpants.

"Hn bhai ban jaa meri barbie girl" I thought
(Yes become my barbie girl)

"Areyy abhi ruk jaa yaar!" I heard her say as she hit my shoulder
(Wait for a while friend)
Wait I said that out loud? Fuck

"Embarrass ho gya itni jaldi?" She teased
I rolled my eyes and just chuckled. I got the water and walked out.

Author
Aisha when she finally stopped laughing followed Aadvik out of the kitchen smiling.

Vedant had a smirk on his face laughing with Niya. Aisha already knew what he was gonna tease her with so instead she turned towards Rachna's plate of food seeing she was out her sandwiches.
"Wait aunty I'll go get you more you're out" she said picking up her plate.
"Baccha I'll go get them you take care of me as much as you want with these three and Ruhi in a month. Also call me mom like the rest do."

Aisha stilled not having any words left in her and her gaze went to Aadvik who was already looking at her with a smirk. She laughed at his expression and simply said "okay mumma now let me get you some sandwiches".

Today, as guests and reletives started flowing in, Aisha was in an out again and again picking people up from the airport and train station as the drivers were on leave for a festival. Plus she had to make sure others reached the hotel safely and were comfortable.

Aisha had assured Rachna the day Vedant decided to get married that Vedant and her would not have to stress, her and Niya would do everything.
This was biting her in the ass now but oh well.

After making sure all the relatives were under the hotel management's watch now she came back to the Ahuja mansion and went straight to Niya's bed who was pretending to be asleep.

"Bhabhi aapko apna room nahi pasand kya! Isse sahi to Abhi bhai ke paas chale jao but let me sleep atleast" Niya joked when she felt Aisha enter her blanket just like yesterday.
(Bhabhi don't you like your room! It's better if you go and sleep is Abhi's room but let me sleep atleast)

"Aww I love you too mere bache but tease me again like that and I'll make sure you're dead before my wedding" Aisha says getting comfortable in Niya's bed.

Aisha can never sleep in a new bed but having Niya around would help her sleep.
"Okay bhabhi" Niya said turning towards Aisha.

"Sooo what's the verdict?" Niya inquired
"What verdict?" Aisha was a confused as waves in the sea.
"About bhai. You've have had some moments naa? Kuch to laga hoga. Acha? Bura?"
(Good? Bad?)
Niya was always curious. It's been her habit since she was no more than a baby, questions are the way she lived as Vedant would say.

"Acha hai I guess. He helped me pin my saree yesterday and today he kind of flirted with me. It's wierd to think about it Niya, I mean the fact I'll be married to that guy in a month kind of blows my mind. I never in my wildest dreams I would be getting married like this" Aisha ranted.

She wanted to get this rant out of her since yesterday. She had a cloud in her mind by how much stress and information had gone into it with the wedding planning but the times she was with Aadvik it felt like all of it went away and there was only one thing, peace.

"Aisha sacch batau?" Niya asked.
"Hmm"
"I think you're going to be happy. Abhi bhaiya is one of the most important men in my life and he's never laughed with any other woman apart from me and mom like he did this morning. He knows his responsibility as a husband and he's grateful to have you as his soon to be wife instead of some random girl. He's grateful to have someone he already trusts." Aisha thought her rant was big but this takes the conversation to another level.

Aisha smiles as she thinks about how adoringly Niya talked about her brother. The younger ones truly did love Aadvik more than anything.

"Me and Vedant had a talk with bhaiya about it. Aise hi thodi dedege hum apni pyaari ko unhe"
(We're not gonna give our love just like that to him)

As Aisha was gonna answer and say thank you both of their phones ringed.
It was Ruhi calling the group the three of them shared. To tease her even more Ruhi changed the name to 'do bhabhi ek nanand' and Aisha took a note to pinch her the next time she sees her.

"Hiii!" Ruhi's excited voice blasts out of both of the phones.
"Hello, how are you so excited itni raat ko?" Aisha questioned.
(This late at night)

The same thing came out of Niya's phone
"Phele to koi ek call rakho. I'm hearing everything two times" Ruhi told both of them with a glare.
(First one of you cut the call)

Obliging, Niya cut the call and kept her phone aside and then peeked into the camera with Aisha.
"Bhabhi now will you tell us why you're so excited at 10:30 in the night?" Niya asked astonished by how smiley Ruhi seemed.

"I'm getting married I'm allowed to be excited!" She screamed through the speaker

"Put the volume down or we won't be able to hear anything till the wedding" Niya told Aisha.

"Acha suno dono, I have no idea what to wear at the Sangeet! I bought two things, one for the sangeet and the other for the reception but now Vedant says the reception one is better for the sangeet as it's lighter" Ruhi places her worries

"He's right wear the lighter one there will be dancing and moving around alot" Aisha suggested.

Their conversation went on for a good hour like always, deciding the jewellery and so much more. But the girls finally slept at 1:30.

Aisha had butterflies in her stomach thinking about everything, most importantly her getting married. She was excited yes but also nervous. Her life was now changing but she was clueless as to what it was going to change into.

Hello cutus,
I have no clue if the story is running at a right pace so please do tell me. Also the next chapter is so cute! They bond and have so much fun.
I hope you're loving it please show some love by voting, commenting and adding it to the library.
With love,
Avu