(--Gear loves Night...) The last sentence made Night's face turn red and he smiles uncontrollably.

-Hmm... go to bed, good night, replied Night dryly, because now he is more afraid of his own heart.

(--Uh, yeah, bye) Gear finally said before Night ended the call first.

The small figure sat looking at the phone and smiling.

-Can I trust you, Gear? Night thought to herself before entering the room.

"Have a good night," Nott said jokingly.

"I won't go back to sleep," said Night.

-I waited to bother you first... Aow, where are you going? Nott asked as Night walked towards the bedroom door.

-I want to go downstairs and drink some water, do you want a drink? I'll bring it to you, Night asked.

-Well, bring me here, Nott replied, so Night opened the door and went down to the kitchen.

It was now dark downstairs and only a small light was on in front of the kitchen. A small figure entered the kitchen and poured water into a drinking glass.

Thinking that by now Fuu and Neil should have gone to bed. After he finished drinking, Night took a bottle of water from the fridge to bring to Nott. As he left the kitchen, Night noticed that the door to the house was still open. The small figure frowned.

Curious, he went outside to see if Neil or Fuu had forgotten to lock it. But when he came out, he was surprised to see the shadow of someone sitting on the sofa smoking cigarettes.

-P...P' Fuu or P'Neil? Night asked because she didn't know who it was. But when he looked again, he saw that the person sitting with his back to him was Neil.

-Night, answered Neil slowly. This made Night feel relieved as he thought he was a thief.

-Phi Neil stands alone in the dark. Do not sleep? Neil asked worriedly.

As he approached, he saw that Neil was drinking a beer.

-What about brother Fuu, Neil? Night asked again.

-Fuu already went to sleep. I sat down and drank alone. It's something I'd like to think about, Neil replied in his usual calm tone. But Night felt so calm it was Frightening.

-Neil... Is Neil drunk? Night asked again.

- I don't know, answered Neil in a slightly annoyed tone.

-Uh... then Night doesn't bother Neil anymore. Night would like to… The small figure was about to return upstairs.

-Just now, I was out drinking in front of the house, Neil said before Night finished speaking.

The small figure frowned in confusion as Neil told her. Neil turned to look at Night, even though it was dark. But Night was very aware of Neil's bright eyes.

-And then I heard you on the phone with that bastard!!! Neil yelled as he stood up in front of the small figure. Night's heart skips a beat when he learns that Neil heard him talking to Gear, as the balcony of Night's room stretched all the way to the front of the house.

-P...Neil... Night is... the small figure tries to explain.

But a strong hand grabbed Night's slim shoulders, then squeezed him tightly.

-Night doesn't have to say anything!! Night still loves him. Night can't forget him. Correct!! Why? If he hurt Night so much, why do you still love him? Why do not you love me? “Me?!!” Neil asked angrily.