1~

"One more box" I thought to myself as I kept the last box in my new room and sighed. I wasn't too excited to move here, it was all Because of my parents work.
"Y/n!!! Come downstairs we're going to go meet our new neighbours!" My mom said shouting. I didn't wanna gooo! I'm so tired. Whatever let's just get this over with.

I stomped on the stairs angrily. "Y/n..listen I know all of this must be hard for you and stuff but please bare with us" my mom said comforting me. "I'm sure our neighbours might have kids your age so please make some new friends" she said as I still stayed silent.

Me,dad and mom went outside now in front of our neighbours house. My dad knocked two times and we heard someone walking up to the door. The door opened with a lady greeting us. "Hello we just moved in the house next to yours" my mom said smiling. "Ahh welcome welcome! You guys must be tired please come inside" she said happily. We entered the house and it looked chic and cozy. "Nice" I thought to myself as I was in my thoughts admiring the place. "Oh is this your daughter" the lady said admiring my face. "Oh yes" my mom said smiling. "What a beautiful daughter" she said patting my head gently. I smiled at her trying not to be awkward.

We were sitting on the couch as we were served some tea and biscuits. "Oh btw you can all me misses Osaki" she said smiling softly. I nodded in return.
"Shotarooo!!! Come down please welcome our new neighbours" misses Osaki yelled.
At that moment I hurt loud stomping of someone coming downstairs. I saw a boy around my age with a pair of headphones around his neck, he had blonde hair which was dyed and was wearing baggy clothes.

"Hello!!!my name is shotaro" he said happily. "This is my son Shotaro" misses Osaki said. "Shotaro that is y/n your new neighbour so please show her around town and get along" she said smiling.
I looked at my parents cause I didn't really wanna go and they glared at me. Ugh I hate this.
I got up as I followed shotaro out the door.
"So how old are you?" He said breaking the ice.
"17" I said looking down as we walked. "Cool I'm 18" he said smiling.

"Wanna go get ice cream from the convenience store?" He asked looking at me.
"Sure" I said smiling a little. "There you go! You finally smiled. You seem like such an introvert" he said giggling.

We made our way to the convenience store!

Helloooo!!! How was the first chapter???
Hope it was good enough🩷
Enjoy the rest🩵🩵🩵