the worst day

We all where scared cuz we have to go through this shit again
“Hi students, we're back!! Im so happy for those who are still here and to those who one the last games so getting on with it so starting with the freshmen. Ladys first starting with Luna,Romona,Macy,Cora,Esme and the first boy is….. Liam,Noah,Jay,Holden,Wren” i walked over to my friends and just hugged them and me and edward started dating so he was holding my hand we all were just crying cuz so many people we knew and who where in my class scared the shit out of us “starting with boys this time with the sophomores is Grayson,Ethen,Corbin,Micah,Jonah and the first lady is…..Crystal,Lilith,Hazel,Evelyn and um they are saying i should spell this name so its N.E.E.N.A.H” everyone looked at me and i just started laughing and hugged everyone cuz this might be the end of me and started heading to the front when i got there i saw him “ hi children good luck” “thats it” i said and everyone looked at me and mis.wright shook her head “whats wrong ur saving the-” “shut the hell up ur sending us to our fucking death and all u say is gOoD lUcK like nigga wtf is wrong with u” everyone was looking at me and mortie just looked at me “come on” and he sent us to different cars and i was the only one in morties car “ so um are we going straight in or what” “yes u go straight into the games but first we take u to stores and let u get what u think u well need but all through the games u well find more stuff to help u” “ok” and he did just that it took a fucking hour cuz there are people who praise him for this stupid ass game when we got back in the car he said “ im taking u to the games now and remember theres cramas everywhere and also im saying this now since ur girl theres no rules so be careful cuz there are goings to be guys who want pussy and well do anything for it include raping u so remeber that ok” he looked back at me “ ok thanks can we bring devices in the games” “yeh” ok after he took me to the games i got to see who is all there and i saw some eyeing me and we get 30 mins to get all our stuff out of the bags and into our bookbags i pulled out knives and hucked them to me and put my katanas on my back and my guns in there hosters and all my food and water in my bag and my change of clothes in there with my charging ports i say ports cuz i bought 10 and there all charged with my charger and headphones i got like 12 of them and put my bag on i was ready for the hell i was finna go through.