waiting

You were sitting in class just waiting….and waiting…..and waiting,what are you waiting for you may ask? well as everyone knows we are overpopulated and the government had to come up with a way to fix it.and i'm not just talking about in america im talking about the whole world.so what they decided to do was that all the governments will come to together,and come up with a plan and they said that all the kids had to be at school that day so that no one's parent while start a scene.and try to fight for their kids and young adults.so people 10-18 had to be at schools all around the world and had to be in class in the beginning of school and stay there and only come out if they had to go to the bathroom and for lunch (most schools just let the kids do whatever they want cuz of how scared they where),and people 20-30 had to be in there houses and had all their doors locked and had a guard there to take them where they need to be and so they can’t hide anywhere and at the schools 5 people would be picked from every class and where told that they would be participating in games where u had to kill to survive and that they will ask u who ur close to in that school so that if they're picked you won't be put with them and same with family and they said they would go from a-z in the school system on who is going to be picked and who wasn't and that we while have to do this every year tell where 30 but if where picked we will never have to do it again.