FEO 14

Ever since that day, Taehyung had visited them once a week

Ever since that day, Taehyung had visited them once a week. He always takes time despite having a busy schedule. He helped Jungkook despite being tired. He wanted to do everything, to get back Jungkook's trust... Specially Jaeheen's. He wanted to be close to his daughter.

Jungkook smiles as he sees Taehyung help Jaeheen with her homework. Although Jaeheen looked a bit awkward, she was trying her best to keep up with her father. She had decided that maybe she should give it to try to be close to her father, she had seen his efforts and she was loving the way he's trying.

"Papa?" He hears, turning around to see Taekyu.
"Yes, honey?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Can you help me bake this? I wanna try baking so that once I finally learned how, I can let give it to you and let you try" Taekyu says and Jungkook smiles, patting his son's head.

"Of course, honey... But remember, papa is not a professional" Jungkook says and Taekyu smiled.
"It doesn't matter, papa" Taekyu says and Jungkook nods.
"Let's go?" Jungkook says and Taekyu nods.

"Jaeheen ah, Taehyung hyung... Me and Taekyu are heading out to buy some ingredients for something he wants to bake" Jungkook says as he got down. The two looked at them and nodded.
"Be careful! Call me if you guys need a ride!" Taehyung says and the two hummed before getting out of the house.

Taehyung then looks back and sees Jaeheen looking at him.
"Dad, can we talk?" Jaeheen says and Taehyung nodded.
"Go on, I'm listening" Taehyung says and Jaeheen sighs. She had waited until the two were out, she had actually asked Taekyu to take their papa out so that she can have a talk with their dad.

"Why did you leave papa?"