13. Official Suhag Raat

Maira:

We reached in his bedroom and he threw me on the bed recklessly. I bounced on the soft and spongy mattress.

How dare you, Abeer Arora?"

Staring at me, he removed his sherwani jacket and  threw it on my face.

I threw it on the floor. He walked avoiding me inside a room. I followed him. He stopped cause of wall. I walked and stood behind him, "Don't you dare treat me like a scum bag!" I warned him. 

Suddenly he pulled me against him. I placed my hands on his chest to keep some distance. "Let go!"

"You know what you are Maira. A stupid, senseless girl who always assumes she is right. But no. You are still the same little girl."

"I am not. Don't annoy me by calling me that."

He leaned forward. "Little girl."

"Abeer Arora shut your mouth or else, I will smash your banana." I gasped when the gush of water showered on me. I closed my eyes and gasped loud, once again. He laughed. I opened my eyes and glared at him. "How?"

He smirked and gestured towards my left. I saw a sink, and was surprised to see the cosmetics I use. And I realised that we are in bathroom.

Simultaneously, he unpinned my dupatta. "What are you doing?"

"Let's consummate our marriage under the shower."

My dupatta slipped on the floor. I stared with agape at him. "Shut up and move." He shifted his hand near the knot of my lehenga. I fisted his sherwani shirt in my hands and slightly shook my head.

"Abeer." My voice trembled with fear. "I am not ready for it."

"It doesn't matter." He pulled the knot of my lehenga. Because of weight it didn't move even a cm from my waist. So he targetted the back hooks of my blouse. "What did you say, that a husband can't fight for his wife. When I said, don't leave the car, why did you step out then?" He undid my first hook. My eyes widened. "Tell me, wife, why did you disobey your husband?"

"I..."

"Yes...you?" he started to draw circles on my bear back.

"I wanted to annoy, you." I replied with honest. He sighed.

Lifting my chin with his other hand, "a few things are not too right to annoy, Babu. You knew right, truck drivers are lusty people.  Maybe I can fight but not more than 5 people. But what will you do with the rest. In no second, they will tear your clothes and rape you." I lowered my head in guilt. "I can protect you Maira. Even if I knew I will loss my life, I will protect you but don't repeat this stupidity once again." He explained with complete softness in his voice.

He pulled away from me. "Take a bath. I will take out your clothes for tonight." Then he walked to the door.

I walked to the door and before locking, I asked "I need a bathrobe."

"It's in the large cabinet above the sink."

I glanced at the cabinet and voiced, "Ok."

His actions are changing me. I lied that I am not a virgin and even slept with random men. But the way I am acting shy and embarrassed, he should be assuming that I said a lie. But I can't help, his touch is making me weak. I seem to forget everything, even the world around me. All I do is crave for him.

Six years was long gap. And I gave up the thought of ever seeing him again.

But I didn't expect this. My days were going dreadful since my wedding got fixed with Yakshit. I thought that my life and happiness are coming to end. But now I have a hope to live my life once again with happiness.