Chapter 3 : Arc 1 [Modern love story]

A/n: Noah will be call Yifei from here)

Yifei wanted to get up but failed, his whole body was sore and his head was aching too. The body was very weak.

The door opened and a beautiful woman with elegant features came in, behind her was a handsome and cold man followed by a girl.

The FL She has a heart shaped face, a small nose, plump lips and two clear eyes. Her appearance was some what fragile. If you look deep in the eyes then you can see the drakness in them.

Mother Mo came forward and sat beside yifei, touched his forehead and sighed in relief. She smiled and asked, " Fei'er, you are awake. Do you feel better today?"

Yifei nodded. Mother Mo looked as her cute son and couldn't help but pinch his cheeks and said, " That's good, what do you want to eat? Tell mom and mom will cook for you."

"Mom, I want to eat sweet and sour pork." Yifei said in slightly low voice making it a spoiled tone.

Mother Mo chuckled and rubbed his head, "Ok mom will cook for you."

Yifei starred at the girl of his age, observing the change of expression.

Seeing her son curious gaze on her daughter, " Fei'er Let me introduce, She is your twin sister Mo Shiya."

Yifei eyes brightened and said with a sweet smile showing his two dimples, "Sister"

Shiya was surprised seeing the bright and innocent boy calling her sister so excitingly. She recovered and smiled back.

Yifei had to say Shiya was beautiful, obviously genes matters. He wonder how he look likes.

Seeing her both children smiling at each other Mother Mo was relieved. She stood up and said gently," Ok you rest up I will call you when it's ready."

Yifei nodded. The three of them exited the room. Yifei sighed in relief. He got up and went to the bathroom and starred at the mirror in shock. It was too much identical. Yifei and Shiya looked exactly the same except the eye colour and the dimple. Shiya eyes are slightly brown but Yifei's is pure black and when he smile there will be two visible dimples st his cheeks.

"System do you have something that can help my weak body to strengthen?"

"Yes host, I have a pill it will help to detoxify your body and brighten your beauty."

" Hmm, give me."

Yifei swallowed the pill and after sometime a black thing stared to come out from the body. His body was so painful like all the bones were breaking.
After the pain subsided and he took a shower and looked at the mirror, his appearance was brighter than before and his black eyes were the more clear, watery and beautiful.

Satisfied he came out and sat on the hospital bed and started to plan for the upcoming plot.

Lying in his bed Yifei was lost in his thought when a knock was heard.

"Young master, madam is calling down to eat."

"Hmm, coming." MYF

(* MYF - Mo Yifei)

Yifei went downstairs to eat. He sat beside his mother. Mother Mo smiled and kept adding food in his bowl.

"Fei'er eat more." Mother Mo.

"Mom if I eat this much I will become a pig."

" Nonsense, how can you be a pig. See how thin you are."

Seeing the mother and son duo Shiya was full of jealousy, she felt like an outsider. She bowed her head to block her dark emotions. She was jealous of her brother who grew up with full of parents affection. If she was not separated then she would also get all the love.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her father's words.

"I am thinking of arranging a banquet for the return of our daughter." Father Mo

Mother Mo clapped her hands smiling,  "Honey, that's a great idea. What do you think Fei'er?"

Yifei nodded his head, " It's great."

He looked towards Shiya and smiled. He deliberately smiled to see the reaction.

The FL lacked family affection, so when all the care and love was given to Yifei, she was jealous of him.

If she got the same love as him then will she change or will still do the same thing ?

He wanted to give the FL a chance to change herself. If she changes then he will be a good brother and protect her but if she remains the same hope for him to die then he doesn't mind to teach her a lesson and makes her life a living hell.

Shiya looked at the boy in front of her smiling brightly like a innocent harmless animal and thought is she really jealous of his own brother? What is she thinking? How can she think like this? She should be happy that she has a family.  She should cherish her family.