10. Becky's Helplessness Continues

Start from the beginning

Flashback:

Becky was talking to Dean, Roman, Seth, Charlotte backstage in NXT. She was complaining to them about Jerry Lawler making derogatory commentary on a recent Raw episode.

"Guys, this old pervert needs to be taught a lesson," said Becky, "The way he comments on female wrestlers is horrible. Puppies. Puppies. Puppies. Disgusting! When I enter the main roster I am going to slap him one day."

"Even we don't like his nonsense," said Seth.

"Lunatic Little Sister, you will surely get to slap him one day," said Dean.

---

Becky who was till now looking concerned for Jerry suddenly looked at him with rage. Then to his and others' shocked she picked him up and powerbombed him over the announcers' table causing the table to break and Jerry knocked out and taken on a stretcher. She kept on staring at him taken away on stretcher pleased with her act. Charlotte and Shield who were initially shocked were also pleased with her act. Charlotte , Seth and Roman wondered only slapping Jerry was in the plan then what made Becky Powerbomb him to which Dean whispered that he reminded Becky of her wish which triggered her.

"Good job, Becky Doll," said Charlotte with a smile clapping her hands.

"Shup Up!" exclaimed Becky and left for backstage leaving her and Shield there.

"Where she is going alone? Stop her," said Roman.

"Let her go. Till where she will go? After what all we did tonight to her may be she needs sometime alone. But we won't leave her alone for long," said Charlotte.

Becky is walking backstage thinking about what all Charlotte and Shield did to her from the time she entered Raw venue tonight. She sits on a bench.

"I should not be guilty at what I did to Jerry. He deserved it. But what other things Charlotte is doing to me I am fed up of it. I have to deal with this for a month," thinks Becky looking tensed.

She then sees Fandango coming to her.

"Hey Becky, you are looking so sexy tonight. I am looking for a new dance partner. I would like you to be my new dance partner," said Fandango in a flirty tone.

"Sorry Fandango, I am not interested in it. I am here to wrestle not to dance," said Becky getting up.

Shield who are also now backstage sees this in a TV screen and get angry.

"He dared to bother our sister. Let's show him," said Roman.

"He will pay for approaching our sister to be his new dance partner. Let's show him his place," said Dean.

"He wants my Becky as his dance partner. I will make sure he is not able to dance for a week," said Seth.

Fandango is unhappy with Becky refusing his offer.

"Many Divas line up to be my partner and here you are refusing my offer," said Fandango.

"I am not a Diva but a Superstar," corrected Becky.

"Still you are just a hot chick for others to see," teased Fandango.

"How dare you?" asked Becky raising her voice, "Till yesterday, I was a manly woman whom nobody will take interest and tonight just because I dressed differently you called me a hot chick for others to see. You creepy pervert. GET LOST FROM HERE."

"You are overreacting for no reason," said Fandago.

"I am overreacting?" shouted Becky, "I am overreacting? It's you who came here and started bugging me."