9. Newspaper article.

Newspaper article:

Dave Lavens already back in the company of another woman? Where is Sarah?

Mr Dave Lavens was spotted holding hands with a young lady leaving a restaurant'. Who is his new whim and how long will this last?

It has also been fallen that his nephew Kevin Lavens has been jailed for embezzling money and for holding an personal grudge against his nephew. Kevin has claimed that Dave snatched the lady in question from him.

My phone and Dave's are red hot. Everyone wants to know about us. When Stephanie calls me, I answer at once.

S: Vanessa, have you seen the news?

Me: No, why?

S.: I'd be watching if I were you.

Dave raises his eyebrows as our eyes cross. He walks to his living room and takes the remote control.

TV:

(Interviewer) So you're claiming that Kevin Lavens threatened you with the disclosure that you're in a relationship with a married man?

(Sarah) Yes, so I just played along. I never wanted to hurt Dave, but what was I supposed to do? Kevin had the proof. I stood with my back against a wall.

(Interviewer) Do you have any regrets?

(Sarah) Of course, I regret it.

(Interviewer) Did you know that he is in a relationship with one Vanessa Bosmans?

Sarah looks confused at the interviewer and starts shuffling in her seat.

(Interviewer) And did you know about anything?

(Sarah) No, I didn't know anything. The conversation is over.

She storms out of the studio furiously. Then we hear the interviewer apologize. Dave looks angrily at the screen as he turns off the TV.

"She knew. She literally threw it at my head that I shouldn't start anything with a housekeeper." I look at the ground in pain, there's different-classes-thing again. Dave comes to stand in front of me and pushes my chin up with his finger.

"I'm happy with my ex-housekeeper." I look shocked into his eyes.

"Dave? Your family and friends, other women... will they always see me like this? I was your housekeeper. Then an administrative clerk at a desk of a law firm?"

"And now you don't have to. Come live with me and you don't have to go to work anymore. Join me on my business trips. Enjoy life."

"Nope!"

"Vanessa, you're my girlfriend. I'd languish without you if I'm on the other side of the world."

"Nope! I don't want to hear that, Dave. I am an independent woman. I want to work and live a life of my own. I don't want to depend entirely on you. And by the way, when I work, I can't always go on your business trips. That's how you know we have a healthy relationship. When we see each other again after a hard day of work and ..."

He puts his finger on my lips.

"I want that same healthy relationship with you close to me. And by the way, once we have children I will have to settle down. If I want to share my life with someone, I want to do it on the right terms. Starting by showing you everything I've worked for. And if you still want a job, then become my personal assistant. There is a vacancy open, and you have the requirements. The law firm also wanted to give you a higher function. So, what do you say?"

"Dave, Me... personal assistant?"

"Then you can join me on a business trip. For work and as my girlfriend."

"But... Isn't this a bit too early?"

"Too soon? I love you and that's something I want the whole world to know."

I am startled by the words that come out of his mouth. We haven't been together that long, but it feels so good to hear those words.

"Dave... I... I love you too."

Our lips find each other and the passionate kiss that follows makes my legs limp. We stop to catch our breath and lean our foreheads together.

"We have to stop before I want to do things you don't want to do yet." I look deep into his eyes and feel the reddening of my cheeks. My briefs are completely soaked right now.

"I want nothing more, Dave. I'm ready." Dave now looks at me with a look full of lust. We fly into each other's arms and the steamy kiss that follows takes us to the bedroom. I put myself in the bed to show that I am definitely ready for the next step. Dave crawls over me and kisses me with extreme caution this time. Which makes me long even more for what is to come. We take off our clothes and when we are back together, he caresses his fingers from one nipple to the other. His hand then gently slides to my vagina. When his one finger starts to make a twisting motion around my clit, I let out a soft sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhmm," I moan softly. Dave kisses me with a hunger and his finger is magical. I push him away and he stops at once. His questioning worried eyes make me laugh. "Dave, I want to make love," I whisper softly in his ear.

"Sure?" he asks.

"Yes, silly. Otherwise, I wouldn't ask?"

"Oops, I thought I was your bear?"

"Silly, bear, beloved, it's all the same. Now I want you completely."

His warm smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He hoovers over me, and I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my soaking wet vagina. He's careful. I guess he doesn't want to scare me. He also heard the details of my rape. So, I'm doing the only thing I can think of. I take the initiative myself to assure him that I'm okay with it. I move my hips so that his penis enters me completely. He places his elbows on the mattress, and I swing my legs around his hips. We move in careful stride, and I speed up our pace. This time I get to enjoy the sex and the man I do it with. I turn around and Dave laughs as he looks at my body which is now on top of him. I ride him and hear his groans. He takes hold of my hips and all I do now is enjoy the sounds of our bodies hitting each other, our moans and the power I have over our sex game. Dave grabs me by the neck when he moves his body to a sitting position. My breasts are pressed against his chest, and I feel his cock much better inside me now. He kisses my lips and sweaty neck.

"Oh, Dave. Mhmm," I moan loudly.

"I'd love to hear you moan my name."

"Dave... I... Mhmm. ′

Here we are sitting on the edge of his bed. I ride him and the rape is completely gone in the back of my mind. Instead, I'm the one in power and I ride firmly on his hard cock. Dave kisses my neck, shoulders, everything he can manage. And I pant, knowing that an orgasm is developing deep inside. I knock my head backwards and my back is stopped from the two strongest arms there are. I scream his name when I can't stop it anymore and shockingly. Dave cums not much later and drops into his bed taking me with him, and then he hugged me.

As our breathing calms down, he whispers softly in my ear, "Vanessa, I'll never let you go. No one in the entire world can separate us." I can't hide my smile and raise my head to look into his eyes.

"Yes! Me, because my bladder is about to burst."

The mean laugh on his lips makes me think I shouldn't have said those words. Dave turns us around and makes him sit on top of me and tickles me in my side. I burst out laughing and floundering under his body.

"Dave... hahaha. Plea... se. I really need to... ha ha.... urgent."

Dave rolls off of me and lies next to me. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. When I turn around to look at him again, he asks, "Don't stay away too long?" I smile at him and shake my head before closing the door. After my visit to the toilet, I stand at the sink washing my hands. I look at my mirror image with tousled hair and smile. I feel good and can't wait to crawl into bed with the man I love.