Sweatin to the goldies

Ninjago 10 year anniversary: sweatin to the Goldie's

Word count: 927

Warning: nothing but singing

Here's the original video

Gayle Gossip: This is Gayle Gossip, coming live from the star-studded premier of Clutch Powers: A Musical Life. It's the four-and-a-half hour musical biopic extravaganza that critics have universally hailed as certainly a lot. The screening—

Clutch Powers: (Grabs the mic from Gayle.) Well, of course I'll give you a sound byte. I'm so flattered you asked!

Gayle Gossip: Hey!

Clutch Powers: As star, writer, and director...

(Zane, Christina and Jay walk along the red carpet, stopping to strike poses multiple times, as Clutch continues talking in the background.)

Jay: This new gi is chafing me.

Christina: Oh really? I think it looks cool bro.

Clutch Powers: ...thing that ever happened! My hope is that everyone in Ninjago City will come out to see my movie. Actually, that's my wish! (Suddenly, orange smoke billows from the teapot in his hand, and he looks down, surprised.)

Zane: Jay, I found this movie confusing. Why would Dr. Powers suddenly burst into song and dance? Illogical.

Jay: Ugh, they're called musical numbers, and they're super terrible!

Christina: Like the that big one in the middle where Clutch kept spelling out his own name in song? Ugh, horrible! I can't get it out of my freakin head! (She starts hitting herself on the head)

Jay: Mine too sis.

Zane: He kept singing to his own biceps! Why? As a Nindroid, such behavior makes no sense to me.

Jay: That's not just a Nindroid problem, they make no sense to anyone! I mean in real life, you can't just sing and dance your way out of a death trap! (Jay spins his sister and catches her back)

Christina: Can we go to the Monastery now, I need to listen to different music before I start singing it.

Jay: Are you kidding? The best part of any movie premiere is the afterparty! (He Spin Christina again back up) Come on, I have seriously earned some free appetizers.

Zane: (Just then, his communicator starts beeping.) Break in at the museum.

Jay: Ugh, so much for appetizers. Hey, Zane! Christy! One more for the fans! (They strike more poses for the cameras.)
—————————————————————

(At the museum, Reflectra removes a painting from its frame.)

Reflectra: Mm, yes. Shopping for art is so much more fun when you don't have to pay. (Suddenly, Jay bursts in, startling her.)

Jay: Give up, villain! Just seriously, please, give up? There's this party we're trying to make it to, there's probably a guest limit ... I mean, it might be a whole wristband situation — hey, who are you anyway?

Reflectra: Call me ... Reflectra! And I've got a party for you. (She leaps down from a balcony while spinning, forming a diamond shape, and attacks the pair.) A party of pain!

Zane: We decline your invitation to this party, as it sounds unappealing. (He blasts some ice at her.)

Reflectra: Reflectra! (She spins and redirects the blast back at Zane. Jay then tries to use his Lightning and Christina uses wind making storm against her.) Reflectra! (She spins again and reflects the blast back at the twins.) You starting to get the name? Anything you send at me, I'll Reflectra right back at you!

Jay: So you spin. Cute! Then you'll probably like this!

Zane, Christina and Jay: Spinjitzu! (They do Spinjitzu.)

Reflectra: Reflectra! (She neutralizes the three.) I've studied your every move. I know everything you're gonna' do before you do it. There's no way you'll stop me.

Zane: Then perhaps we should do something unpredictable. Something that makes no sense to anyone.

Jay: Makes no sense? I don't get — oh. You can't mean ...

Christina: I know what it is now...

Zane: Initializing vocalist. (He presses a button on his arm.) La-la-la-lo. Whoa.

Jay: Oh, this better work.

Christina: I hope so. (Jay disables all the lights with his powers.)

Reflectra: Huh? What is this nonsense?

Jay: (Singing.) C, L, U, T, C, H!

Christina : (Also singing.) P, O, W, E, R, S!

Reflectra: What? No one breaks out into a musical number in real life!

Zane, Christina and Jay: Clutch Powers, he knows he's the best!

Jay: He's a rugged superstar —

Zane: — a man of mystery!

Jay: He unveils the secret past —

Christina: — of all of history!

Reflectra: Hey, hey! Stop that! I've studied you. You never do this! This makes no sense! (She screams as they fling her into the air.)

Christina : His archaeological theories —

Zane: — are almost always sound!

Jay: His torso, legs, bones, and knees —

Zane: — are just so muscle bound!

Reflectra: Stop it! The ninja moves I can deal with, but the singing is torture!

Jay: He can escape any booby trap! (He traps Reflectra with photo frames.)

Zane: But he can't think of a rhyme for booby trap! (He uses a banner as a acrobat swing to grab Reflectra left to right and lets her go)

Zane, Christina and Jay: Clutch Powers, he knows he's the world's greatest adventurer! (Christina twirls around 4 times and flys up with her powers and kicks Reflectra to in the air making fireworks)

Clutch hologram: I work alone.

(Later, Zane and Jay carry an unconscious Reflectra outside while Christina walks next to Jay.)

Zane: Hmm, I guess you can dance your way out of a death trap.

Jay: Clutch must never know about this! Now come on. If we hurry, maybe I can still grab some appetizers!

Christina: I'm pretty sure we'll get some soon bro.

Reflectra: Reflectra ...