She didn't want to directly soak into the spiritual spring water so she prepared a tub in the space and soak in there for a good few minutes. 

Because there's enough time, she was able to do groom herself and some skincare.

She was able to do many things because of the time difference in the space.

She was able to do her laundry in there, and even ate a few snacks.

When she came out of the shower room, it was just a perfect time for the sisters(Wang) to come back from buying locks.

They too wanted to wash up, so they hurriedly lock the cabinet doors and went to fetch their own water.

The educated youth has 2 buckets excluding what Shen Yuying bought from Carpenter Lu's house.

They each had a bucket in their hand and went to the well to fetch water while Shen Yuying came back to the room to dry her hair and did a twin braid, as what most unmarried young girls would have.

When she came out again, the sisters have already come back with buckets in their hands.

But since they are weak, they're aren't much water inside the bucket. Shen Yuying thought it wasn't enough.

"Do you need more water? I can help you fetch some of you want."

She thought they were in the train for a few days and the sisters should want to wash thoroughly.

"No there's no need, we will go back to fetch water in a bit." They said as they refused Shen Yuying's help.

"Alright, then you carry on." She said.

Nevertheless,  she was in a good mood because she finally washed up properly after staying in the train for many days.

She could only wipe her body when she was on the train, and its not enough in this hot weather.

While the sisters are busy, Shen Yuying walked around theeEducated youth house, and observed the surrounding.

There's a vegetable garden at the back of the house, the space is not too big and not too small either, but there weren't many vegetables planted.

With the number of educated youth in the house, these vegetables are obviously not enough.  No wonder they eat wild vegetables all the time.

She should talk to them about planting se more varieties when she have time later.

After walking around for a while, Wang Meiyun and Wang Xiayun have already finished washing.

Shen Yuying asked them what's their plan since its only 4pm.

The sisters were exhausted from the long travel and a busy day and would want to take a nap.

Though Shen Yuying had been on the train for 3 days and even the long travel from the city to the countryside,  she wasn't tired at all.

She felt that she has to check the village, since it's most likely that they will start to go down the ground tomorrow.

Then today is the only time for her to explore the area. The village is backed into the mountain and the educated youth house is especially close to the foot of the mountain.

She wanted to look around and be familiar  with the area she's going to live from now on.

When everyone else has fallen asleep,  Shen Yuying set out with a back basket she got earlier from the Captain's house and went to the mountain to check the periphery.

This mountain with people living at the foot should be somewhat safe unless you go deeper into it.

She couldn't find anything good in the periphery but she picked up some dead tree branches for firewood.