Prologue:

"Screw you!
I hate you!
Get away from me!"
I shout, me upset by how Damon Salvatore warped my world into the infinity and beyond hell.
Especially when I was reborn into the world of Vampire Diaries, me reborn as Karen Gilbert, and Elena didn't exist, yet Katherine looked just like me, chubby, but long haired.

"I will have you Karen, and nothing can stop me from getting what I want, not even Stefan."
Damon warns me with a lethal voice, and I knew he meant his threat, because I just found Stefan in a well, him near death, with the help of Bonnie, and Caroline is now a vampire, forcefully turned by Damon thanks to Katherine.
Everything going by the books mixed with the show.

"I don't want you!"
I lie to him, though I want him, I know I can't have him, because Stefan barged into my life, and though I won't have sex with Stefan, because my feelings for Damon were always there, even in my world, and yet Stefan always noticed how I look at Damon, how he can never have my heart.
"How can I like someone who is terrorizing me, my friends, and Stefan?!
Get bent!"
Tears ran down my cheeks, and I felt like I was going mad, mad with how I felt for Damon since I met him, since I was reborn, and I had to fucking hide it!
Hide it from Stefan.
I truly never wanted Stefan, but I played the part Elena played, in going to Stefan's Love Route.
I'm torturing myself!

"You want me and you know it."
Damon says calmly, and grabbed my chubby right upper arm, and tugged me to his chest, and boldly kissed me, his tongue licking and teasing my mouth, and my mouth trembled against his mouth, me unsure whether to reciprocate the kiss or not, and he pulls away, our saliva mixing.
"Doesn't this feel right?"
He asked me, him caressing my cheek in a loving way.

Yes, yes it fucking did, but I can't betray Stefan, though I love Damon more, and I don't want to hurt Stefan.

"It's disgusting."
I lie to him, and he looked devastated, and he left my porch, disappearing into the nightly fog.