Encountering Him

Here's the next chapter.......

===========================================================

Bonnie parked onto a dirt path, and she looked to me.
"Let's have fun."

I nod, and we get out of her bug car, which she locks up, clicking it with the clicker, and pocketed her key.
We walk a path in the woods, and finally heard booming music playing, and bodies of teenagers were dancing around, them holding red solo cups, meaning these teenagers were drinking alcohol illegally.
I wouldn't drink here, because I don't like alcohol.
I bet even the punch was spiked too.

I didn't grab a drink, but Bonnie did, her sipping beer, and we began to dance to the music, but I wasn't really a good dancer, so I only move my hips side to side, to the rhythm of the music, and I'm glad I brought a bottle of water though, so I don't drink spiked punch or from a beer keg.
I'm keeping my body clean of substances.

"You look so lame Karen.
You can't even dance."
Caroline walked up, her mocking me, and I look to her like I didn't give two shits what she says.

"So what I can't hardly dance, as long as I'm having fun, it don't matter."
I shrug at her.

"You can't attract boys with those horrible dancing skills."
Caroline smirked at me.

"Like I care."
I sass her, shrugging once again as the song Bring Me To Life played.

Caroline looked miffed I wasn't reacting to her insults towards me, and walked away, her muttering incoherent things under her breadth.
Bonnie walked up to me after she returned from wandering off earlier, she held a red solo cup again full of beer.
"Caroline bother you?"
She asked me.

"She was trying to piss me off but it didn't work."
I say honestly to her, me stopping in moving my hips side to side.

"I figured."
Bonnie says to me.

"You're drinking?"
I ask her.

"I had two beers.
Grams won't care."
She says to me.

"Aunt Judith would if I drank though, so I'm not drinking."
I tell her.

"Yeah she would."
Bonnie says to me.
"By the way I saw Jeremy at this party.
He's drunk."

"Really?!
Where?!"
I ask her, me upset my supposedly little brother was drinking at this party, because Aunt Judith would kill me if he was drinking.

She points over yonder to the right, and I saw Jeremy off to the side drinking a bottle of beer, and I say to her.
"Thanks I'll handle this."
I walk over to Jeremy, and he looked to me as I grab his beer bottle from his hand, and tossed it aside.
"Aunt Judith will kill me knowing you became drunk here!
You know better Jeremy!"

"I don't need you giving a crap about what I do!"
He stormed off.

Well that worked out how it did in the show as expected.
I thought to myself, me sighing a raggedy sigh outloud in frustration, and decided  that I should go for a walk to clear my head, since I'm upset my supposed little brother was drunk, him drinking while underage by the way, and I blamed myself for our parent's deaths are turning him into a substance abuser.

I walked until I came to a random blacktop area in the woods, that was cracked, and had grass growing in the cracks, and an old wooden basket ball hoop that's rusted around the hoop that was on a tree by the blacktop, and I stood in the middle of the blacktop, and fold my arms to my chest, me frustrated at Jeremy, and him acting out.

"Katherine?"
I heard a familiar voice from behind me, and I turn to the voice, and see no joke Damon Salvatore standing before me.
My heart raced at seeing him, since he was on the screen I fell for him, even in the books I did, and I swallow hard.

"Wh....who are you?"
I ask him as he walked to stand in front of me, though I knew who he was, I kept it hidden in my body language I know who he was.

"Katherine?"
He asked, him looking at me like he hasn't seen me for a long time, like a mourning lover would.

"No, I'm Karen.
You must have me confused with someone else."
I say to him, his blue eyes held much love and adoration in them as they looked upon me.

"Karen?"
He asked, him looking confused.

"Yeah who are you?"
I ask him, though I know who he was, I just acted like I don't know him as I mentioned.

I watch his eyes dilate.
"Forget about meeting me."
Just like that, I forgot meeting him, and the next thing, he wasn't standing there, making me question myself as I headed back to the party.

But then screaming was going on, and I walk up to Bonnie, asking her.
"What happened?"

She shrugged.
"Someone was bitten by an animal, and paramedics are on their way."
She says to me, making me get chicken skin of chills on my arms and body, me knowing exactly what happened, that Damon attacked someone, and right before I met Stefan too!

We left the party after paramedics were called, and I was the one driving, since Bonnie was buzzed from drinking three beers, and I headed to my home, offering her to stay at my house, which she accepted, and we had school anyways tomorrow, so we had girl time, but then settled for bed, her laying in a sleeping bag on the floor, and I on my bed, but I made sure she was comfortable enough with enough blankets and pillows.
We then fell asleep that night, us both wondering what kind of animal attacked that boy at the party.

I woke up that morning, showered, and dressed in all black again, and Bonnie borrowed clothes from Aunt Judith, then  we headed out of the house after we had breakfast.
We walked to school, arriving on time, but as we chattered in the halls, I noticed, no joke, Stefan enter the school, and he went to the office.
I didn't want to go through Damon's Route, scared I'd be killed, so I figured if I went through Stefan's Route, I'd be safer, but I highly doubt it, yet Damon is a feral beast at the first part of the story, causing murder and mayhem in his wake soon because of me.
I felt like I forgot something important last night, which bugged the hell outta me, but as soon as Stefan left the office, like in the TV show, we bumped into each other at the bathrooms, right after I came out of the boy's bathroom to scold Jeremy for skipping classes, and smoking pot in the bathroom.

My big breasts were smooshed against Stefan's chest, and I pull away, me flustered.
"I'm sorry!
That was an accident!"

"You are fine."
He looked at me in a shocked way, and muttered next.
"Katherine?"

"Who?"
I asked him.

Shaking his head he says.
"It's nothing."

"I'm Karen.
What's your name?"
I ask him.

"Stefan Salvatore."
He says to me.

"Nice to meet you."
I smile warmly at him.

"I'll be going now."
He says to me, him motioning to the boys bathroom I came out of.

"Sorry about that.
I was scolding my brother."
I move aside, and allowed him to enter the bathroom, which he did enter the bathroom.

I then walked away, and I found Bonnie, who was rummaging in her locker, and I tell her.
"The new guy, I got his name."
I tell her, me smirking at her triumphantly.

"Really?"
She asked me.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore."
I tell her.

"You didn't get anymore deets?"
She asked me, her sounding disappointed.

"Sadly no."
I tell her.

"I bet Caroline will get all the juicy deets before you."
She says to me, deets meaning details.

"Probably."
I rub the back of my neck in a nervous way.

"He might have classes with you, you never know."
Bonnie pats my shoulder, her looking confident.
"You'll figure him out."
I merely nod to her.

======================================================================

To be continued.....