woke up mad | p.p.

cred to webslingingslasher 

lit all over my page on tumblr?? and i didn't have time to really look for something look so here ya go

you didn't respond to peter's good morning text. you usually do, but he assumes you over slept or had a busy morning and there's nothing in his head to suggest otherwise. that was until he tried to greet you with a kiss and you pushed his face away with the glare of a thousand suns.

'good morning, trouble.' when he leaned in, your fingers made contact on his chin, forcing him away from you. peter wants to bang his head into a wall, it's never easy.

peter looked up to the sky and spoke exuberantly, 'why? why are you mad at me?' 

you think you have a good reason. 'i woke up mad at you today.'

'oh, fuck this.' peter walks away, slowly, just enough to make a few steps before he knew you'd be calling out. except you don't, you really are mad. peter stomps back up to your side.

'you really are mad at me.'

you sneer down at him, he's never seen you so dismissive towards him. 'you cheated on me. i hate you.'

peter raises his hands calmly, he's trying not to poke the bear. he's instantly sweaty, he's looking at you like he's about to diffuse a bomb.

'woah. that's a fair claim and we should definitely expand on it, but before we do, i swear i didn't cheat on you.'

it doesn't work, you look even more pissed. 'you did. you fucking cheater. i saw it with my own eyes. i hate you.'

peter swears his heart just shattered.

'hey, trouble. i'm sorry, i'm really sorry i did something to hurt you like that, but i swear i didn't cheat on you.'

'i saw it! you were all over her! and you kept making her fucking laugh and it's all i can hear in my head!' peter feels like he's going insane, he can't remember where he would've had not only the gall to cheat, but to do it with you in the same area.

'who? when?'

you stare at him like he's stupid, for a second he's questioning if he really did cheat. 'last night, peter.' he has a solid alibi. he wasn't with you.

'i cheated on you last night?'

your arms cross over your chest, you snap at him. 'yes.'

peter's just trying to get the facts straight. 'and you caught me with her?' you try and speed him up, 'yes, peter.'

one more time, 'you swear this was last night?' you roll your eyes, 'oh my god, yes!'

'right, right. solid argument, trouble, but, uh... i wasn't with you last night.'

you're just as defiant, peter's excuse meant nothing. 'no, you were.'

peter furrows his eyebrows, 'no, i wasn't.' maybe you had gone crazy, he wonders if there was a gas leak in your dorm overnight.

'alright then, where? where did i cheat on you?'

you look away from him, the idea makes you want to hurl. 'in my dream. it was fucking disgusting and i hate you for it.'

peter feels like he could collapse, you held him on the edge of his seat, punishing him for something he didn't do just to tell him it was all make believe. he wanted to pinch you and kiss you at the same time.

a smile spreads across his face, 'oh, thank god. you really had me stressing there for a second.' for the second time, you dodge his kiss.

'i told you, i'm mad at you.'

'but i didn't cheat.'

you laugh like he thinks he got away with something, 'sure as shit looked like you, sounded like you, felt like you.'

peter nods, 'oh, i'm sure it did. but it wasn't me, me. you know me, you know i wouldn't do that.' you sigh, 'yeah, well, i also thought dream peter wouldn't do that to me either.'

'i'm sorry dream peter cheated, i can beat him up if you want.'

you smile wide, there's no reason for such violence. you pat his arm and push up to kiss his cheek. 'aw, thanks, petey. but, there's no need. i already killed him.'

peter gives a faulty smile, he believes you a thousand percent and the look on your face tells him it was bloody. 'that's... great. so happy for you.'