Kook:"take a bath i will set the cloths for you on the bed....and there on your left is the bathrob "he said kissing tae on the forehead lovingly who close his eyes in bliss and nodded then kook went out and walked of the chamber to palace kitchen to order the servant to made a healthy lunch for his queen....

and there on your left is the bathrob "he said kissing tae on the forehead lovingly who close his eyes in bliss and nodded then kook went out and walked of the chamber to palace kitchen to order the servant to made a healthy lunch for his queen

Bathroom....

Tae came out after taking a nice warm bath feeling fresh and relax and he was wearing a silk bathrob which belongs to kook and went to bed and saw the dress which kook prepared for him and gasped seeing the beautiful dress....his doe eyes sparkled seeing the shinny dress and held it feeling the softness of the dress and get excited and wore it immediately and get ready....

Kook came to his chamber after the lunch got prepared he came to called tae...he open the door just to let his soul left his body by looking at the beauty infront of him....he can't beleive his eyes how gorgeous his mate looking in this dress....his mate looking like a goddess in human disguise....his mouth was open seeing the ethereal beauty who's his mate...how he got this lucky.....

how he got this lucky

Tae's outfit....

(A/N: tae's hairs and look is just like the picture above)

Tae felt a presence and looked behind and saw kook who  was looking at him with mouth open....wide heart eyes without blinking them...tae felt weird tingles all over his body and blushed furiously looking down by his heated gaze fiddling with his tiny fingers...

Kook went towards tae in daze and wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled him towards his chest...tae yelp at the force and put his soft hands on kook's hard chest breathing heavily his bambie eyes wide in shock looking at kook innocently...his heart was beating loudly in his chest...his cheeks got a deep shade of red looking at the dark eyes full of emotions looking at him.....

Kook:"can i hug you my queen please???..."he asked oh so desperately...only he knows how he is controlling himself to not to take tae then and there seeing the innocence in his eyes that he wanted to taint badly...he had wait for 10 yearss and now when his mate is infront of him looking so tempting and breath taking its hard for him to control his emotions but he still calm himself as tae don't know that they are mates and he cant do anything before tae's mating age...